Honda Cbr 150 2009 49,000 Baht

I'm moving to Korea first week of March. Selling everything I own. Most importantly I want to sell this bike, which I bought new six months ago for 64,000 baht. It is still under warranty for six months, has accident and theft insurance for another year and a half. 7400 Km on the clock. No modifications. No wrecks. Comes with two helmets (cheap Thai ones).

The bike is comfortable for one or two people. It maneuvers through travel with ease because the mirrors are so narrow (but still function well). It's pretty fast for a 150-fast take-off and will go upwards of 140 kmh depending you driver's weight. Much safer than a scooter-wider tires, more weight. Low gas mileage. Very popular bike among Thais (who don't want scooters), so easy to resell and find parts for.

I live near Big-C Bang Yai, which is to the northwest of central bangkok. about 150 baht taxi ride from either Mo Chit BTS or Khao Sarn Road.

It will take a couple of weeks to have the paperwork completed, so if interested contact me quickly or I will sell back to the dealership.

Contact John at 0873428741 or by mail at << Use PM >>

post-99813-1264655755_thumb.jpg