Chiang Mai In Chaos

prine

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I have stated that the courts are not Perfect and even cited an example. The fact that you must have a court system (and if you don't then you may as well have a dictatorship) is obvious. The courts must decide.

Again I have stated that the courts are not Perfect and even cited an example. The fact that you must have a court system (and if you don't then you may as well have a dictatorship) is obvious. The courts must decide.

Your faith in them is err... :D one of your endearing, unbiased features jd - bet you support Mugabes courts too? of course you do! they are all... well...err (hang on I'm thinking)... courts!!! see? I got there in the end... glad we sorted that one out :)

Your faith in them is err... :D one of your endearing, unbiased features jd - bet you support Mugabes courts too? of course you do! they are all... well...err (hang on I'm thinking)... courts!!! see? I got there in the end... glad we sorted that one out :)

Hmmm again with Mugabe .. sad. Thailand isn't Zimbabwe. Not even close.

Again you seem to be impugning the judges in Thailand.

and again I said that no courts are "perfect" but you cannot have ANY democracy without them. Maybe you just don't want a democracy at all?

Edited by jdinasia

and again I said that no courts are "perfect" but you cannot have ANY democracy without them. Maybe you just don't want a democracy at all?

such innnocence...*sigh* ... do your parents know you are on this board?

So ...

Are you suggesting that there can be Democracy without courts?

Are you openly stating that Thailand is similar to Zimbabwe? If so, how?

Are you openly impugning the Senior Judges in Thailand?

(Will you answer these questions? I think not. I think you will just duck them again.)

So ...

(Will you answer these questions? I think not. I think you will just duck them again.)

As I'm sure you are aware, it is a serious breach of the law to impugn court decisions and judges here in Thailand. Why are you trying to get this guy "on the record" doing that? That's not very nice.

So ...

As I'm sure you are aware, it is a serious breach of the law to impugn court decisions and judges here in Thailand. Why are you trying to get this guy "on the record" doing that? That's not very nice.

No, it isn't nice. What I am trying to do is to point out that when someone repeatedly states they do not trust the courts that they are in fact impugning the judges. People say it repeatedly and then back away from the ramifications of their choice of words. It isn't honest to do that.

Democracy relies on courts, that is simple enough for most people to understand. To implicate or state that courts here cannot be relied upon to follow the law does in fact impugn the honor of the courts and the reputation of the judges. To compare the courts here to Zimbabwe does the same.

Yes, what I asked isn't nice, it is honest though.

Edited by jdinasia

No, it isn't nice. What I am trying to do is to point out that when someone repeatedly states they do not trust the courts that they are in fact impugning the judges. People say it repeatedly and then back away from the ramifications of their choice of words. It isn't honest to do that.

Democracy relies on courts, that is simple enough for most people to understand. To implicate or state that courts here cannot be relied upon to follow the law does in fact impugn the honor of the courts and the reputation of the judges. To compare the courts here to Zimbabwe does the same.

I did not compare the courts here to Zimbabwe - I illustrated your twisted logic in thinking courts are always the bastion of democracy - I was pointing out one place where they are not - I was not suggesting there is correlation between there and here - that is YOUR twisted thinking.

I am done with even responding to you now as I can clearly see who you are - and so can others. I'm glad you enjoyed your little game in trying to get fellow members of TV into trouble by twisting - it's dirty and it's nasty - you must be a very unhappy guy. I shall not be responding to your evil posts anymore.

As has been stated (correctly) above it is illegal in Thailand to bring into disrepute the court system. That includes the judges and the police. As an illegal act it is against the rules of the ThaiVisa Forum. I have only quickly read this thread and am giving the following GENERAL warning. Drop the flames that have occurred in several posts or disciplinary action will be taken. I suggest that if parties involved cannot make a reasoned case for their view then they should drop out of what is a serious discussion and move to something like Pub and Farung.

CB

Moderating Team

Thai Visa

A case of 'when in Zimbabwe, do as the Zimbabweans do' ?

Thats honesty???

Three more posts with continued bickering and commenting on Crow Boy's post deleted.

Last warning.

raro

I think these guys need to hear some of my mother's words......

"what are you doing indoors?, it's a lovely day - the sun's cracking the flags outside. Go out and play and get some fresh air in your lungs. Moping around in here!! You should be outside playing."

Anyone for tennis?post-54542-1265359890.gif

Three more posts with continued bickering and commenting on Crow Boy's post deleted.

Last warning.

raro

I think these guys need to hear some of my mother's words......

"what are you doing indoors?, it's a lovely day - the sun's cracking the flags outside. Go out and play and get some fresh air in your lungs. Moping around in here!! You should be outside playing."

Anyone for tennis?post-54542-1265359890.gif

Sadly I am glued to a computer for days on end :) I do get out enough to see the traffic conditions though!

This is my last gentle attempt at moderating this thread. To date no suspensions have been issued but either this thread gets back on track and people learn to play nicely or it will close and people will have a few days to enjoy the sunshine.

Everyone understand this?

CrowBoy

Moderating Team

Thai Visa