Magic

edd

HI

I for my sins an ammeter magician, :D

In the UK the audience/ friends are so sophisticated that it takes a lot to impress them

But here in Thailand, even the most simple tricks, appear to be special and entertaining To the Thais. :o

Every time I come back to our village in Isan it’s a real ego trip for me.

The family and friends are always coming around and asking if I can cake a coin or Some thing disappear and then come back again,

that’s a change from the family making my money disappear.

Just joking they are not bad really.

In the UK ammeter magic is a big thing, with many shops and clubs around the

Country but here in Thailand, apart from Pattaya`s ``Open Eye`` on Pattaya 2nd road I have not seen any Magic shops or shows.

If any one knows better I would love to hear from you.

Edd

Hi Edd

My first post after reading the forum for about 5 months. I'm heading to Thailand very soon to be with my wife (Chiang Mai)and as it appears I won't be allowed to do much I'ii have to get something to do. I used to be a member of the International Brotherhood of magician over 20 years ago but stopped when study, work, building a house and my wife (ex) got too much. It was only last year that I got rid of my arm chopper (did it when I as finihing a bottle of red wine) SO if I get bored when I get there I'll contact you and maybe we can disappear together.

ARK

HI

I for my sins an ammeter magician, :D

In the UK the audience/ friends are so sophisticated that it takes a lot to impress them

But here in Thailand, even the most simple tricks, appear to be special and entertaining To the Thais. :o

Every time I come back to our village in Isan it’s a real ego trip for me.

The family and friends are always coming around and asking if I can cake a coin or Some thing disappear and then come back again,

that’s a change from the family making my money disappear.

Just joking they are not bad really.

In the UK ammeter magic is a big thing, with many shops and clubs around the

Country but here in Thailand, apart from Pattaya`s ``Open Eye`` on Pattaya 2nd road I have not seen any Magic shops or shows.

If any one knows better I would love to hear from you.

Edd