Marmite In Thailand

chuchok

Marmite is exactly the same as 1,000,001 other products that are immpossible to get in Thailand, and members keep harping on about. It's everywhere. Well not everywhere, but in Foodland, Friendship, Tops and of course our own Farang Food Store. There is probably not a single item of European food that is not available somewhere in Thailand. I have known people bring back Orange Juice, Cornflakes, Weetabix and even Rice from the UK because " You cannot buy it in Thailand"

I've got news for you lot out there......................YOU CAN

Marmite is exactly the same as 1,000,001 other products that are immpossible to get in Thailand, and members keep harping on about. It's everywhere. Well not everywhere, but in Foodland, Friendship, Tops and of course our own Farang Food Store. There is probably not a single item of European food that is not available somewhere in Thailand. I have known people bring back Orange Juice, Cornflakes, Weetabix and even Rice from the UK because " You cannot buy it in Thailand"

I'd agree with Lampy... but I'd also add the Villa Supermarket chain in BKK to his list of "Falung Food Suppliers".

:D

You may pay a wee bit more than you might pay at home... but if you're hangin' out for it... the price is immaterial anyway.

:o

Well said!! if people open their eyes or stop being "cheap charlies" they will find what they want. The only thing i have never found is colemans mustard in a jar so i use the powdered stuff.....

Well said!! if people open their eyes or stop being "cheap charlies" they will find what they want. The only thing i have never found is colemans mustard in a jar so i use the powdered stuff.....

We sell Colemans in a jar as well as in tubes. We also have Colemans Extra Hot from South Africa.

as for marmite/bovril;

Marmite 500gm 375

Marmite 250gm 250

Bovril 250 gm 200

Bovril 125gm 150

We also do Bovril beef stock cubes and Oxo cubes at 10 each and Original Bisto powder. But then it's been on TV so many times for people that don't look, you lot should know my prices better than me. :o

We sell Colemans in a jar as well as in tubes. We also have Colemans Extra Hot from South Africa.

as for marmite/bovril;

Marmite 500gm 375

Marmite 250gm 250

Bovril 250 gm 200

Bovril 125gm 150

We also do Bovril beef stock cubes and Oxo cubes at 10 each and Original Bisto powder. But then it's been on TV so many times for people that don't look, you lot should know my prices better than me. :o

where do you sell this? you have a shop? in Bangkok i hope??

Well I'm nearly out of marmite and there are no relatives due .

So how much are they charging for the real stuff ?

I'm going to be heading up your way in the 1st week of May Thetyim... can you wait until then?

I thought you were Oz JD marmite yuuuuuuuuk be a man and get some VEGEMITE for these poor pommy people :o