Good Ridge Back Breeders - Chonburi - Chantaburi

i do not know how much they sell for.

How they are with kids depends a lot on how they are socialized with them.

I have 2 thai ridgeback bitches one blue one red ,both different temperments .great with family and kids not great with other dogs.great gaurd dogs .great snake finders never seen anythig like it when a snakes in your garden.The red bitch is one of the best dogs i have ever owned beautiful temperment,the blue bitch is a loving dog but hates any other dog.very dominant i am going to get her spade.They are both 2 years of age.I luv them there great

Try manape ridge back they give you a price and will probably send one to you.I got mine off south pattaya and thepisit markets .3000 baht no papers but pure bred.I have seen them in the dog shops on sio 3.If you don,t want a pedigree don,t pay too much as thais will quote you a stupid price

• 3 weeks later...

post-41563-1267972725_thumb.jpg

post-41563-1267973227_thumb.jpg

Some pups from our last litter and one of our grown males from 2007 litter. We price them according to each individual pups qualities. pet quality pups typically start from 3000 baht. A pup with apparent show potential can range from 10,000 - 40,000+.

Happy to answer any questions you might have or just chat about the dogs, feel free to give us a call: 086 125 8114

We have references anyone may contact in Thailand and internationally.

post-41563-1267972725_thumb.jpg

post-41563-1267973227_thumb.jpg

Some pups from our last litter and one of our grown males from 2007 litter. We price them according to each individual pups qualities. pet quality pups typically start from 3000 baht. A pup with apparent show potential can range from 10,000 - 40,000+.

Happy to answer any questions you might have or just chat about the dogs, feel free to give us a call: 086 125 8114

We have references anyone may contact in Thailand and internationally.

Beautiful dogs...

• 3 months later...