Vw Dealer / Repairs

neilf

Vag kit? VW on the rag?? :D:) Sorry but I've been a VW tech and competed in them for years but I have no idea what you are referring to, is that for vacuum diagnostics or something? Personally I don't have any referrals sorry, I don't let ANYONE work on my cars, I do it myself..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Vag kit? VW on the rag?? :D:) Sorry but I've been a VW tech and competed in them for years but I have no idea what you are referring to, is that for vacuum diagnostics or something? Personally I don't have any referrals sorry, I don't let ANYONE work on my cars, I do it myself..

its a diagnostic check which plugs in inside the car

my esp light came on which also stops the traction control and the electronic diff lock and now i am down to 50 % power as the engine management decides to play safe

must have plug in to find cause--------------could be dirty wheel sensor or worsr a fault in the abs pump which is £1500 to replace !!

what you think please

Moving from travel to motor forum.

What year of manufactor? I have a OBD1 & 2 scanntool, it maybe works. Older ones like Passat or Vento before 98, i can't read, as they using different DLC connectors

its 2006 seat which will be the same as golf

i am hopind dirty sensor on wheel triggered it

where are you please

I dont understand tho, whats wrong with the dealer network that I linked above..

Sure VW dealers may be crap, but they should have the basic diagnostic kit.

i have emailed the thai vw dealer as i thought it might be easier than on the phone

waiting for them but trying other peoples ideas at same time

thanks

its a diagnostic check which plugs in inside the car

my esp light came on which also stops the traction control and the electronic diff lock and now i am down to 50 % power as the engine management decides to play safe

must have plug in to find cause--------------could be dirty wheel sensor or worsr a fault in the abs pump which is £1500 to replace !!

what you think pleas

OK must be different terminology based on your point of origin, have you tried disconnecting the battery to reboot the system? In extreme occasions once it goes into default mode even if the fault was only temporary and has corrected itself it needs to be rebooted by power disconnect..But if you do that make sure you have turned everything off first such as a possible anti theft radio or it will code..

Acura had a similar ABS fault mode when ever a tire was lifted under braking and the tire rotation got seriously out of sequence and it would not reboot unless it was powered down..

Moving from travel to motor forum.

What year of manufactor? I have a OBD1 & 2 scanntool, it maybe works. Older ones like Passat or Vento before 98, i can't read, as they using different DLC connectors

its 2006 seat which will be the same as golf

i am hopind dirty sensor on wheel triggered it

where are you please

Pattaya Klang. As i can't put my own company name here, it is better to PM me, so i'll give you my phone number.