Any Recommendation For Architect?

ChiangMaiFun

If you want contact me, I have building construction papers, beside that a design background and could give you some suggestions to choose of.

Consult is free, or a diner... whatever.

Add: I also supervised local workers here who worked on a friends restaurant. You can rent locals for a renovating job but not without supervision because they will mess up whatever they can mess up and even beyond imagination.

Edited by ManiIaLover

If you want contact me, I have building construction papers, beside that a design background and could give you some suggestions to choose of.

Consult is free, or a diner... whatever.

Add: I also supervised local workers here who worked on a friends restaurant. You can rent locals for a renovating job but not without supervision because they will mess up whatever they can mess up and even beyond imagination.

Hi - yes I know I have renovated condos here and have the trades etc. but I have just bought a new condo (3 beds abnd 2 baths) and need ideas and technical drawings for the trades etc. happy to pay reasonable fees :) I have had some nightmares in the past and my last architect must have trained at the Zoo

Very very few Thai Architect has what it takes.  

But try this company บริษัท แผลงฤทธิ์ จำกัด near Nimmanhaemin road

They are the  same group who design the famous MO Room hotel at Thapae road

http://www.gotarch.com/projects/2009/child...foundation.html

http://www.ezyjob.com/company-profile/?empID=05000956

I can't help you with the architectural thing, but if you're talking "Condominium" you may want to consider this "folding bed" solution, which will enable you to have double use of a room or rooms ? Extremely attractive and clever; my wife and I had one of these in our 1 room Condo in Europe for about a year there (work-contract) and absolutely loved it.

In the case of a 1 room Condo; ou don't get this ugly bed-thing, which takes up all that space and in the event of a 1 or more bedroom Condo; such a room could then easilily 'double' a study - yet transforms into a bedroom within a second. Very clever and extremely attractive.

post-10410-1264988327_thumb.jpg