Excrement Bags Lobbed Into Compound Of Abhisit's House

webfact

someone threw shit at my house one night, said my dogs had shit on the estate

Said your dogs had shit on the estate??

The Sherlock in me is wondering why you were asking for the coward to come forward, when the first part of the story above you say that the perp spoke to you at the time of the said shit throwing incident.

you assume wrong, it was reported to the estate office via an anonymous letter, which was then forwarded to my wife. At no point did i say they spoke to me. Why do people assume all the time when it is very clear what I have written?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooo seems I have a forum nemesis, how exciting.

although the failure to see the link between two houses having excrement thrown over the wall has obviously gone astray and my comments to my neighbours about about being men was not meant as macho, it was meant to embarrass them for their actions, I was not threatening fisticuffs but ho hum, you keep stalking me round the forum and trying to belittle me because I disagreed with your comments another thread, there's a good boy.

some people take themselves way too seriously on here and think their opinion is oh so important to others :)

No stalking mate. Just that I call B.S. on specious arguments when I see them. Perhaps there is an unusual amount of it coming from you through your posts. I'm an equal opportunity commenter....

Edited by way2muchcoffee

The Sherlock in me is wondering why you were asking for the coward to come forward, when the first part of the story above you say that the perp spoke to you at the time of the said shit throwing incident.

you assume wrong, it was reported to the estate office via an anonymous letter, which was then forwarded to my wife. At no point did i say they spoke to me. Why do people assume all the time when it is very clear what I have written?

I wasn't assuming i just didn't completely understand your story - hence my wondering - you have added some extra detail which now makes it clear. No need to be so defensive mate.

oooo seems I have a forum nemesis, how exciting.

although the failure to see the link between two houses having excrement thrown over the wall has obviously gone astray and my comments to my neighbours about about being men was not meant as macho, it was meant to embarrass them for their actions, I was not threatening fisticuffs but ho hum, you keep stalking me round the forum and trying to belittle me because I disagreed with your comments another thread, there's a good boy.

some people take themselves way too seriously on here and think their opinion is oh so important to others :)

No stalking mate. Just that I call B.S. on specious arguments when I see them. Perhaps there is an unusual amount of it coming from you through your posts. I'm an equal opportunity commenter....

:D good reply.

no BS here though mate, find someone else to annoy, I just get a little bored reading posts that are not objective in anyway so I call them as I see them and i will continue to do so, probably at the annoyance of the one sided poster, and since you seem to be the one annoyed I can guess that you are a one sided poster. try and see things from both sides, it makes the post more balanced and probably makes posters more likely to read you posts and respect them. Obviously you are well entrenched in the yellow camp, if you are not then let me suggest that is how you post. My point is why say the reds are all violent bad people while ignoring the violent actions of the yellows etc? Why say all thai people are Jai dee when it is clear they are not all this way. what I will say is that i made a post in another thread, i never quoted anyone or mentioned any other poster yet you chose to make an unnecessary comment against me and you have tried to continue your sniping today. I will continue to highlight this whenever you do it, as long as we are clear on thi we may be able to enter a decent discussion without your petty squabbles.

as the old comments says, arguing on the internet is like winning gold at the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded

The funny thing is that there is a resemblance to the story that happened when "Da Torpedo" hurled her insults at well,

we heard it all.... someone felt that "Da Torpedo" went too far and she got a bag of excrement hurled on to the stage

(at her)...

very deranged, I feel not even sorry for these very much debauched people, they are what they hurl at other peoples places!

What's next?

And interestingly in the light of this current news, it was a Red Audience member, but that still loved HRM,

that thought Da Torpedo had gone to far, and was ready to create a bag of excrement

or had it ready for another use, to throw it at her on stage.

The only people deranged enough to think this is acceptable political conduct is Red Shirts.

Fecal indiscretions seem only to originate from one side of the argument.

I wasn't assuming i just didn't completely understand your story - hence my wondering - you have added some extra detail which now makes it clear. No need to be so defensive mate.

not defensive at all, just pointing out you have posted without actually reading my post or if you did read it you didn't understand it. simply put if you want to try and make someone look silly at least be sure of what you are posting, this saves it backfiring on you. Cheers anyway for your concern about the issue and your desire to get to the bottom of what was clear anyway, but don't think that your attempt to cloud the issue has gone unnoticed.

PAD men at GH didn't have enough pots to pee in,

and so did it in bottles behind the tents.

Leaving the Porta-Pottys for the women in camp --Animatic

And then they saved the pee for what?

Time and place to dispose of it. Like a honey wagon called in to take it.

You ask that, but don't say you heard they threw it at anyone, do you?

I have never once heard that PAD did this, only that these bottles were found,

in a back corner discretely out of site of ladies eyes.

I also respelled my nick, since you got that wrong too.

The funny thing is that there is a resemblance to the story that happened when "Da Torpedo" hurled her insults at well,

we heard it all.... someone felt that "Da Torpedo" went too far and she got a bag of excrement hurled on to the stage

(at her)...

very deranged, I feel not even sorry for these very much debauched people, they are what they hurl at other peoples places!

What's next?

And interestingly in the light of this current news, it was a Red Audience member, but that still loved HRM,

that thought Da Torpedo had gone to far, and was ready to create a bag of excrement

or had it ready for another use, to throw it at her on stage.

The only people deranged enough to think this is acceptable political conduct is Red Shirts.

Fecal indiscretions seem only to originate from one side of the argument.

is this a fact or an assumption on your part, just so we are clear on this. Are you 100% certain that this is only performed by red shirts?

Although personally I would rather a sack of cack be thrown at me than have some hired goon standing on top of a truck on Vipavadee Road firing his gun indiscriminately.

this the point I am trying to make, certain posters try to score brownie points over minor things while totally ignoring the damages caused and the offences by they people they are trying to support.

Interesting how these topics always end up with their fair share of posters commenting on other posters or posting style or having some rant about you can only post by my rules or some such other nonsense without commenting on the topic.

As this incident is a relatively small one (although imagine if it had been dont to Obama), I cant wait to see the off ego led posting when events get more outrageous as the asset case decision nears and the handlers of the groups get let off the leash with little concern for anyone.

Interesting how these topics always end up with their fair share of posters commenting on other posters or posting style or having some rant about you can only post by my rules or some such other nonsense without commenting on the topic.

i.e. Throwing shit at each other.

Some of you guys need to get a hobby or something. You are seeing way too many conspiracies, when there are none. I hate to break your hearts, but I don't think Mr. Thaksin was lying in his bed last week plotting the let's toss poo at the PM's house escapade. There is nothing that remotely ties this to the "reds" save for personal prejudice of those pushing the theory. Tossing stinky turds is not going to accomplish much politically and there is nothing in it for the Red camp. Sometimes angry people do things on their own. It will make some adolescent giggle, but that's about it. Maybe the poop tosser is a Red sympathizer. So what? He or she is still an idiot for throwing the crap and will not have earned any love from the Red camp for this.

Take a hint from the PM, show some common sense. Move on. There are more important things to worry about.

"Not exactly wrong, just unnecessarily encouraging others to go there and do the same thing..."

The President of the US, for the past several generations, lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Av, Washington, DC. Everyone knows that. It's a big, old, white house...and that's probably the reason that many people refer to it a "The White House". Knowing his address doesn't make it any easier to get to him.

The PM lives in a house, surrounded by a high wall. Guards are posted at the gates. It doesn't take a genius - obviously - to toss something into the yard.

Police Lieutenant-General Aswin Kwanmuang added that the incident was the fault of a police officer, as the crime took place while the officer was in the rest room.

:):D :D :D :D :D

Seems like the officer will have a greatly increased time for rest room breaks in the near future.

Police Lieutenant-General Aswin Kwanmuang added that the incident was the fault of a police officer, as the crime took place while the officer was in the rest room.

Seems like the officer will have a greatly increased time for rest room breaks in the near future.

Inside Job?

UPDATE

Bagged waste dumped at PM's house may be linked to Red Shirts: Deputy PM

BANGKOK: -- Feb 2 (TNA) – Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban said Monday's incident in which bags of human waste were thrown over the wall into the Prime Minister’s Sukhumvit area home may be related to the anti-government United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), popularly known as the Red Shirts.

The bags of assorted foul-smelling excrement and fermented fish were thrown into the grounds of the premier’s home in Bangkok’s upscale Sukhumvit area.

The deputy prime minister denied elaborating on that but said it is possible that the UDD was behind it.

Meanwhile he ruled out any relation with the police, who were disappointed from removal from their post.

Mr Suthep, in charge of security affairs, ordered Metropolitan Police Bureau chief Pol Lt-Gen Santan

Chayanont to inspect the site and report to adjust security measures at Mr Abhisit’s home.

Security has been also stepped up at houses of other prominent figures after the incident.

The deputy prime minister said it was a coincidence that it happened when no police were present at Mr

Abhisit’s house. He said it was not the fault of the police, but said they are not cautious enough.

Mr Suthep said he had expected pressure from several sides as the court is scheduled to rule on the case

of Bt76 billion (US$2.3 billion) frozen assets of ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra later this month.

He confirmed that the government will not intervene in the judicial procedures and called for the public to

respect the country’s justice system which is in accordance with international standards.

It is not true that some people said the court is not impartial, he asserted, saying that the information is distorted.

The prime minister will not move to a safe house as he does not like to be guarded by heavy security, Mr Suthep said.

Expressing confidence that the deputy army chief will be able to control the situation as Army Chief Gen,

Anupong Paochinda is due to travel to the United States on Friday. (TNA)

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2010-02-02

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

not defensive at all, just pointing out you have posted without actually reading my post or if you did read it you didn't understand it.

I did read your post quite carefully thanks, and when i read the bit "someone threw shit at my house one night, said my dogs had shit on the estate ", i think it was quite natural to read the "said" as being something that was spoken. How was i or anyone else for that matter, to have known that in fact the "said" was something that was actually something written in an anonymous letter, when you had neglected to mention any of that? "said in a letter" - now that would have been clear.

Not that any of this is particularly important - just that i genuinely was a bit confused by your story, which wasn't as clear as you adamantly claim it to be. All that was needed was for you to explain the missing detail. That was all. End of story - quite literally. All this nonsense about me trying to make you look silly and attempting to cloud the issue is daft, and is at odds with your claim to have not reacted defensively. You have, and i have no idea why. Having a bad day perhaps?

UPDATE

Funny how the deputy PM makes this allegation without any proof whatsoever.

This government has shown once again why they are INCAPABLE of fulfilling their most important task of real national reconciliation.

Perhaps the DeputyPM will be the next to fall victim to the excrement wielding bandit. :)

Inside Job?

more like inside JOBBY :D

UPDATE

Funny how the deputy PM makes this allegation without any proof whatsoever.

This government has shown once again why they are INCAPABLE of fulfilling their most important task of real national reconciliation.

Perhaps the DeputyPM will be the next to fall victim to the excrement wielding bandit. :)

You're joking right? The redshirts don't want to negotiate. They want Thaksin to take over, and the consequences of that would be horrifying.

not defensive at all, just pointing out you have posted without actually reading my post or if you did read it you didn't understand it.

I did read your post quite carefully thanks, and when i read the bit "someone threw shit at my house one night, said my dogs had shit on the estate ", i think it was quite natural to read the "said" as being something that was spoken. How was i or anyone else for that matter, to have known that in fact the "said" was something that was actually something written in an anonymous letter, when you had neglected to mention any of that? "said in a letter" - now that would have been clear.

Not that any of this is particularly important - just that i genuinely was a bit confused by your story, which wasn't as clear as you adamantly claim it to be. All that was needed was for you to explain the missing detail. That was all. End of story - quite literally. All this nonsense about me trying to make you look silly and attempting to cloud the issue is daft, and is at odds with your claim to have not reacted defensively. You have, and i have no idea why. Having a bad day perhaps?

More to the point why are you even questioning it? Do you really have nothing better to do? The fact is you took the chance to try and pick holes in an innocuous post when common sense would have told you what I was talking about. if he has said it to me why would I be asking that person to come forward?

leave the detective work to someone with an ounce of sense at least, they would have been able to work it out, everyone else on the forum seemed to manage.

bad day? whatever, maybe just sick and tired of fools trying to score pointless gold stars on a forum.

I'm deadly serious when I say the current government is incapable of negotiation.

There are PLENTY of actions for Abhisit to take that would speak far louder than his empty words of reconciliation, and yet the division has only widened under his government.

Then again, Abhisit doesn't have much bargaining chips himself. He is under incredible pressure from the military (who are more accustomed to the brute force approach rather than diplomatic negotiation) and other groups who are, in all honesty, more concerned with preserving their power than seeing any real steps towards negotiation and reconciliation.

Until they dump Thaksin completely and permanently, there is nothing to negotiate as that is a man you cannot even begin to have good faith negotiations with. That would be as silly as Chamberlain "negotiating" with Hitler.

Edited by Jingthing

Until they dump Thaksin completely and permanently, there is nothing to negotiate as that is a man you cannot even begin to have good faith negotiations with. That would be as silly as Chamberlain "negotiating" with Hitler.

This is a good example of the type of inflexible, stubborn, melodramatic attitude that will split this country apart. :)

Thaksin and his supporters aint going anywhere.

What we need is negotiation and real reconciliation if this country will have any hope and peace in the medium/long term.