Hilton

tripperj

Hi,

I'm staying in Hua Hin for one night on my way down to samui, i've booked one night in the hilton on asianrooms.com for $77 (about £40), seems to be a good price. I just wanted a bit of luxury on my otherwise budget holiday. Has any one stayed in this hotel and what was ur experiance of it???? And any suggestions as to what to get up to on my one day in hua hin with me thai girlfriend????

Thanks

Tripper J :o

[My wife, 1-year-old son & I stayed there in December & thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff are friendly, the rooms are nice, the location is great, but avoid the restaurants. The breakfast is great -- buffet style so you can pig out & then skip lunch -- but the other restaurants are over priced & not worth it. All in all, yes it is expensive but you get what you pay for!

(Especially avoid the so-called 'brew pub' attached to the hotel. Ridiculous prices for some so-so beer & food.)

try the sailom hotel , about 2000-2500 baht per night.

its not part of any chain , its a well run characterful friendly thai hotel .

big rooms , great food in the beach garden restaurant , big buffet breakfast with excellent choices.

I like it - great rooms, friendly staff & the pool is great for kids.

For $40 - you have yourself a bargain - enjoy.

As for the pub being pricey - home brewed wheat beer for the price of a pint in the UK - it's just typical international hotel prices.

The beer is definitely better than the local stuff.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I'm staying in Hua Hin for one night on my way down to samui, i've booked one night in the hilton on asianrooms.com for $77 (about £40), seems to be a good price. I just wanted a bit of luxury on my otherwise budget holiday. Has any one stayed in this hotel and what was ur experiance of it???? And any suggestions as to what to get up to on my one day in hua hin with me thai girlfriend????

Thanks

Hi!

I was going to use Asianrooms.com for the first time. How was your experience with them? Did they deliever the room at the price they said?

Thank you for any help you can give me

Genghis1

Hi,

Thanks

Hi!

I was going to use Asianrooms.com for the first time. How was your experience with them? Did they deliever the room at the price they said?

Genghis1

butting in here if I may.. I've used asiarooms.com several times and so far have had great experiences. There's never been a problem with my reservation. I especially prefer them because they seem to have the best overall prices for rooms, and I know that I'll get a confirmation in about 24 hours. My second choice would be precisionreservations.com or directrooms.com, both of which I've had good experiences with (but sometimes they're a few dollars more expensive).

Hi,

Thanks

Hi!

Genghis1

butting in here if I may.. I've used asiarooms.com several times and so far have had great experiences. There's never been a problem with my reservation. I especially prefer them because they seem to have the best overall prices for rooms, and I know that I'll get a confirmation in about 24 hours. My second choice would be precisionreservations.com or directrooms.com, both of which I've had good experiences with (but sometimes they're a few dollars more expensive).

Hi,

Thanks

stayed there in may this year nice hotel on the beach nice pool central for all night life

Hi,

Thanks

Hi!

Genghis1

used asiarooms.com many times no hassle