The Great Bed Debate

doppa

remember, latex mattresses/ toppers, well had my 10cm topper now for just under a week, and i must say it's been a very good purchase, soft, but firm [if thats possible], so comfortable and more importantly, NO aches or pains as previous and a great nights sleep,for both me and my wife, so all in all highly recommended.

Add to that the company who sells them were polite, informative and professional, rare this day and age.

remember, latex mattresses/ toppers, well had my 10cm topper now for just under a week, and i must say it's been a very good purchase, soft, but firm [if thats possible], so comfortable and more importantly, NO aches or pains as previous and a great nights sleep,for both me and my wife, so all in all highly recommended.

Add to that the company who sells them were polite, informative and professional, rare this day and age.

soft, but firm [if thats possible]

Very possible,just think good breasts....

I'm taking note of this post actually, because since I've lost a lot of weight I get hip pain sleeping on my side. Not as much natural padding I suppose.

Incredible - thank you so much for sharing the information with us. I can hardly wait until the next instalment on how you bought a fitted sheet and it was so good.

Sheesh

CB

if you look a couple of weeks back there was a healthy discussion on mattresses etc, i told them what i was intending, and would let them know my thoughts on the latex mattress, some folk on here including myself suffer from not sleeping and aches and pains, now if you don't, good for you, but in the meantime, mind your own god dam business, p***ck

I know you are not supposed to comment on mods but that comment was asinine. Some people are interested.

never noticed that, some people when they attain a moderism of power, just don't know when to use it in a correct manner.

Doppa,

Very glad to hear that it has alleviated some of your sufferings, and that you are very happy with it. I will show Mam your comments and I know she will be happy that you like her product.

Its one thing for me, her husband, to describe her product and its benefits, and another to hear from all the people that bought from her. Your description of soft, yet firm is spot on, and, one can really only know what its like when they sleep on natural latex.

Glad you found her customer service to be up to par, as I think thats what she really tries to focus on, as that is one factor that is sometimes lacking when doing business here. Hope you continue to have great sleeps! Thanks many for posting your thoughts!

www.latexinnovations.com

Disclaimer:

Latex Innovations is my wifes company, and though I may promote her fabulous products, I have nothing to gain financially from it.

you've taught her well :)

I know you are not supposed to comment on mods but that comment was asinine. Some people are interested.

never noticed that, some people when they attain a moderism of power, just don't know when to use it in a correct manner.

I believe the comment was tongue in cheek. But in any case that is enough on that subject.

Doppa,

Its one thing for me, her husband, to describe her product and its benefits, and another to hear from all the people that bought from her. Your description of soft, yet firm is spot on, and, one can really only know what its like when they sleep on natural latex.

www.latexinnovations.com

I've been looking at the products at latex in novations for a while now.. I have 2 beds with hard mattresses.... Is the latex topper enough as opposed to a full mattress?

Anyone have any insight or experience?

Cheers

I believe the comment was tongue in cheek. But in any case that is enough on that subject.

I understand that we are not allowed to comment on Moderators when they moderate, but are you suggesting that we can't comment on Moderators even when they aren't moderating - when they are making personal statements?  Maybe Mods should have two log-ins as someone suggested - one for Moderating and one for there own views. Worth thinking about.

Incredible - thank you so much for sharing the information with us. I can hardly wait until the next instalment on how you bought a fitted sheet and it was so good.

Sheesh

CB

Funny you should say that...... ever tried folding one of those things, well if you have and had trouble all is not lost there is a nice man on youtube who will show you how to do it. Who says Chiang Mai is boring? :)

I understand that we are not allowed to comment on Moderators when they moderate, but are you suggesting that we can't comment on Moderators even when they aren't moderating - when they are making personal statements?  Maybe Mods should have two log-ins as someone suggested - one for Moderating and one for there own views. Worth thinking about.

So if Clark Kent got banned does Superman go as well?

I'm taking note of this post actually, because since I've lost a lot of weight I get hip pain sleeping on my side. Not as much natural padding I suppose.

Hmm, Latex implants! You could be onto something with that! :)

Sheesh

CB

Funny you should say that...... ever tried folding one of those things, well if you have and had

trouble all is not lost there is a nice man on youtube who will show you how to do it. Who says Chiang Mai is boring? :)

you'd never get it back into the parcel it came in, cut the plastic and stand back, bit like my face in the morning, except my mush takes longer to unfold, by noon it's fine.

Soft yet firm, yes, I do know the appeal. :) Just give me a sec.....

Ok, Im back!

My grandma has arthritis, and a bad hip, and we sent her one and she has told us it has helped a lot. I know, Grandmas have to say positive stuff, but I know from use that it does help. My arms no longer go numb when I sleep. Used to happen a few times a week.

actually that could be lack of vitamin b, my missus had a similiar problem, arms numb that is...although i think sometimes her heed needs all the vitamin b in the world

I've been looking at the products at latex in novations for a while now.. I have 2 beds with hard mattresses.... Is the latex topper enough as opposed to a full mattress?

Anyone have any insight or experience?

Cheers

I have a fairly bad case of arthritis - from head to toe - and I have been sleeping on a 10 cm topper since I got rid of my old mattress and it is fine, but I just got a fairly cheap mattress to put underneath to be further from the floor and the combination is wonderful. If you have a mattress already, use the latex foam as a topper and I don't think that you can go wrong.