England V Wales Six Nations Rugby This Saturday

tafftommo

Sorry if this has been asked already, had a browse through the topics but couldnt see anything.

As all rugby fans will be aware, this Saturday marks the start of this year's Six Nations rugby tournament with the highly anticipated England v Wales fixture at Twickenham. The game kicks off at 17:00 GMT (00:00 midnight here in Thailand).

Surely there must be a bar that is popular for showing live sport that will definitely be showing the game. Any suggestions will be most appreciated, really don't want to miss this one!

I'll be showing it on the big screen, but I'm not telling you where it is, because some poor souls will only see it as advertising. UN Irish is always a good venue, but check if they are open late, I imagine they will be.

Cheers thanks for that Kevin :) Big screen as well!!! Fantastic

A relieved Taff!!!

Hi Kevin, are you showing the full game as it doesn't finish until late? cheers

Yes. I don't normally close til about 1.30 so it's only a little bit later. I don't get bothered by clampdowns since I am a restaurant, so I don't expect problems.

unless getgoin decides to have a bikini wax :)

Hi Kevin, are you showing the full game as it doesn't finish until late? cheers

Yes. I don't normally close til about 1.30 so it's only a little bit later. I don't get bothered by clampdowns since I am a restaurant, so I don't expect problems.

unless getgoin decides to have a bikini wax :D

Half time entertainment? Worth thinking about. :)

I found this in my Olde Bell newsletter

I have no connections with and am not promoting the Olde Bell per se . . . so please don't shout at me

just responding to the question.

RBS 6 Nations

Championships: Ireland take on Italy at 9.30pm and the big one: England v Wales is live from Twickenham at midnight.

We have been assured by the local boys in brown that we can remain open for this (in return for a small contribution to the

police benevolent fund, of course). There’s also the Merseyside Derby football match at 7.45. What other way to celebrate

all these events than one of our famous FREE* BBQ’s? There’ll be kebabs and sausages, Steaks and chicken, Fish and Salads,

and much more of course! The BBQ will start at around 8pm (slightly later than usual).

David

Not really into Fit-ba especially when Englands playing but must agree about the Old Bell.

Always pop into Kevins and the Elephant Bar and OMs and No.1 and UN and CM Sal and Flash Lts and Jucy Lucys on my first night in town but lately usually end up in the Bell....gotta be best value in town....

Roll on 4 weeks time..up all the way with Tiggi Airways ....(xtra £45 quid Bangers /CM RT).... :D Hows the weather?

Got a big Hooly booked in Mae-On ...

Finally finished the new monks hoose and school...".Big Pra " the Guv.and our local C of Ps should all be there so hopefully will give our place a once over as well. :D ...Blessing wise.... :) ....not......

Not really into Fit-ba especially when Englands playing but must agree about the Old Bell.

Always pop into Kevins and the Elephant Bar and OMs and No.1 and UN and CM Sal and Flash Lts and Jucy Lucys on my first night in town but lately usually end up in the Bell....gotta be best value in town....

If you've already been to eight bars before you get there, I'm surprised that you even make it to Pedr's. Well done.