Uk Election Results

Are you ...... ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really wouldn't know on either count.  I've never been to (nor want to) any BNP events. As for the lap-dancing clubs, well I guess I'll just have to take the word of a rather sad frequenter of these establishments.

Have fun

:o

You’re right. I’m wrong.

Anyway I’ve got more – just sit somewhere else for a moment, love, I’m trying to write – I’ve got more important things to do than argue the toss with the likes of you.

:D:D:D:D

Who cares who is in power. They are all politicians and no matter who was in. Not veryone would be happy!

Jock, I may disagree with most of what you say but you have the right to say it and have done so in a civilised and intelligent manner.

Where this Merton guy seems to have lost the plot is to take something which was said in a light hearted way and turn it into something ugly and bigoted.

This is the kind of bloke you just dread meeting in a pub who'll pick an argument and then, when he's on the back foot, come back at you and accuse you of sympathising with (or even being a member of) some odious organisation.

Anyway, this 'debate' is now closed as far as I'm concerned. It really has got rather silly and I don't think that Merton needs any more help from me in making a total pri*k of himself.

:D

have you just noticed? :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wouldn't know on either count.  I've never been to (nor want to) any BNP events. As for the lap-dancing clubs, well I guess I'll just have to take the word of a rather sad frequenter of these establishments.

Have fun

You’re right. I’m wrong.

Anyway I’ve got more – just sit somewhere else for a moment, love, I’m trying to write – I’ve got more important things to do than argue the toss with the likes of you.

Who cares who is in power. They are all politicians and no matter who was in. Not veryone would be happy!

Jock, I may disagree with most of what you say but you have the right to say it and have done so in a civilised and intelligent manner.

Where this Merton guy seems to have lost the plot is to take something which was said in a light hearted way and turn it into something ugly and bigoted.

This is the kind of bloke you just dread meeting in a pub who'll pick an argument and then, when he's on the back foot, come back at you and accuse you of sympathising with (or even being a member of) some odious organisation.

Anyway, this 'debate' is now closed as far as I'm concerned. It really has got rather silly and I don't think that Merton needs any more help from me in making a total pri*k of himself.

Ah, the Scots, and now alas my fellow countryman, always going for the man instead the ball.

Have fun

You’re right. I’m wrong.

Ah, the Scots, and now alas my fellow countryman, always going for the man instead the ball.

If you can't take it, don't give it