Brake Lines Prepared Where ?

BangRon

Anyone know of a place in the land of smiles where you can get custom brake line lengths made up (stainless steel or aluminum ) ? Seeking 20” & 22” hose lengths with banjo fitting 10mm on one end, and 3/8-24unf SAE flare seat (-3AN female) on opposite end?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had some stainless brakelines made by Julian (farang) from hel_l Brakelines for my ZX9R and KSR here in Bang Lamung.

He has a shop on Bang Lamung, he can make them as original and custom, however you want or need it., about 15 different colours.

Excellent quality and service. If you want his number, then PM me.

Well after numerous unsuccessful e-mail correspondences with Dirt Shop, many phone calls and visits to other shops in Chonburi and Bkk ; ended up ordering some custom brake lines and hose end fittings from Summit Racing on-line. :)

Apologies, I just saw this thread and I understand you already have ordered your lines, but just for future reference:

Here is Chicane's info straight off one of their receipts from Kuhn Boy, the owner:

Chicane Performance Moto

4 Junction 4, Soi Ladpraw 64, Ladpraw Rd, Wangthonglang, Bangkok, 10310.

Tel & Fax: 0 2933 6396, Mobile: 089 204 4191

:jap:

Try our Motorcycle Directory that LivinLOS kicked off :)

http://maps.google.c....181152&t=h&z=6 Chicane is down at the bottom of the list

Edited by Garry

Hi chaps, thanks Alex for the recommendation, yes can confirm any make or model of bike or car I can supply brake lines made either to original length or custom length for all bikes and cars or even mountain bikes anything which needs a hydraulic braided line. Harley kits and fittings in stock!, have a choice of 19 different hose colour's in stock, all hose stainless braided swaged with full stainless fittings used throughout, life time warranty backed by HEL Performance UK. kits are made to order, usually made within 24hrs. the fastest service in thailand thats for sure!, posted free inside thailand by EMS. any enquires welcome, please pm me, or visit www.hel-asia.com for contact no.s regards Julian

Ride Safe Chaps, "Ride The Best You Can"

hel-coloured-hose-1.jpg

Hi chaps, thanks Alex for the recommendation, yes can confirm any make or model of bike or car I can supply brake lines made either to original length or custom length for all bikes and cars or even mountain bikes anything which needs a hydraulic braided line. Harley kits and fittings in stock!, have a choice of 19 different hose colour's in stock, all hose stainless braided swaged with full stainless fittings used throughout, life time warranty backed by HEL Performance UK. kits are made to order, usually made within 24hrs. the fastest service in thailand thats for sure!, posted free inside thailand by EMS. any enquires welcome, please pm me, or visit www.hel-asia.com for contact no.s regards Julian

Hi Westie,

No offense intended, but don't you think you could improve on your webpage apart from having a homepage with some contact numbers. eg: a products lineup like what http://www.h-e-l.co....fo/products.htm has?

Edited by Garry

Hi Westie,

No offense intended, but don't you think you could improve on your webpage apart from having a homepage with some contact numbers. eg: a products lineup like what http://www.h-e-l.co....fo/products.htm has?

Hi Gary, No offense taken, and a very good valid point, but its a holding page, you are very welcome to visit www.helperformance.com in the mean time to get all the information you need! the The Asian site is being built as we speak. these things do not happen over night unfortunately, any info needed in the mean time, always welcome to contact me or the main factory. regards Julian

Hi Westie,

Hi Gary, No offense taken, and a very good valid point, but its a holding page, you are very welcome to visit www.helperformance.com in the mean time to get all the information you need! the The Asian site is being built as we speak. these things do not happen over night unfortunately, any info needed in the mean time, always welcome to contact me or the main factory. regards Julian

Initially I was clicking madly all over the webpage thinking you may have an embedded link to another site. thanks for the update:)