Question On My O-a Multiple Entry Visa

My O-A Non-Immigrant Visa ( Retirement Visa) was stamped here in Bangkok when I arrived on 14 Sept. 2009. I'll leave BKK on April 16th this year. Do I have to return to Thailand before 13 Sept. 2010 to get another year on this visa before I have to deposit B800K in a Thai bank? Thanks!

If your Non O-A visa is multiple entry, you will get new 12 month permission to stay stamp on each entry whilst the visa is valid. So you would have to re-enter the Kingdom just before your visa expires (not permission to stay date) to obtain Year 2 permission to stay. Remember that if travelling abroad in Year 2 you would require a re-entry permit to keep your permission to stay alive.

If your Non O-A visa is multiple entry, you will get new 12 month permission to stay stamp on each entry whilst the visa is valid. So you would have to re-enter the Kingdom just before your visa expires (not permission to stay date) to obtain Year 2 permission to stay. Remember that if travelling abroad in Year 2 you would require a re-entry permit to keep your permission to stay alive.

It's a Multiple Entry. Okay, the visa is stamped and says: "this visa must be utilized before Aug. 31 2010". So, I need to arrive back in BKK lets say, Aug. 30th, 2010, correct?