Does This Taste Funny To You?

KevinHunt

One minute it was there, next minute it was gone!! What happened to my bitter-sweet story?  

My guess is that it was too popular - last I saw it had about 7,000 views. I don't know why but my posts don't just get closed, they get deleted . I must be doing something right. :)

A little 'thank you' before it disappeared would have been nice.

Hi Kevin, I was one of the guys enjoying that thread! Well done yet again for starting another great thread.
   I assume that with more than 7,000 hits you weren't alone.  Has having a laugh been outlawed now? I know that being positive and happy irritates some people here, so maybe that's a clue.

Since there was no explanation to me (a PM would have been nice) then I can only speculate that it fell foul of some stupid rule somewhere (advertising? I just paid my dues today).

I only posted it because there were so many topics that were full of stupid bickering (what's wrong with those guys?) and I thought the place needed lightening up.

If they closed it with some sort of explanation, I could understand it, but delete it without a word to the author!  Not good form. :)  

Edited by KevinHunt

Strange that the disappearing posts usually went,when you disagreed with someone who had the authority to press the

delete button.

And not for swearing, or for incitement, or abusive personal comments. Hmmmmmmm!