Hooters Samui

Rooo

And there's me thinking.................. Oh never mind :)

Yes they'd probably close a Hooters for the same reason Pricasso would not be welcome here. We're thinking of inviting Pricasso from Sydney for the Koh Samui Regatta, a very talented artist who paints portaits using his thingy. Great hit with the ladies ! :D

And there's me thinking.................. Oh never mind :)

Yes they'd probably close a Hooters for the same reason Pricasso would not be welcome here. We're thinking of inviting Pricasso from Sydney for the Koh Samui Regatta, a very talented artist who paints portaits using his thingy. Great hit with the ladies ! :D

What a wonderful calendar. Just what i was hoping for from the title of the post :D . Good one Roo :D

And there's me thinking.................. Oh never mind :D

"Thingy"? Is that Australian for paint brush? :)

Well if you Google "Pricasso" you will see he is the world's only penile artist, another first for Australian culture :D

Well if you Google "Pricasso" you will see he is the world's only penile artist, another first for Australian culture :D

"penile artist!" :D I suppose it's better then being a senile or juvenile artist :D

Hope you all had fun with the topic 7 downloaded your pics. As is always the case, we are wondering into Taboo territory 7 deleting posts is getting a bit tiresome :) .

Looking forward to 2011 pictures.