Academy Awards In Chiang Mai

kataleeya

Does anyone know a good place to watch the Academy Awards here in Chiang Mai? We always hosted a party at our place when we were in the States and had a bunch of people over. I know the awards will be on a Monday morning Thai time (it's Sunday evening in Los Angeles) but I was hoping someone would show the rebroadcast somewhere on Monday night.

True Visions: On channel 45 "STARZ Movies" rebroadcasts(gives plenty of time for censoring the show) it at 7pm March 10th.

The state run channel( im not sure which channel i don't remember) plays it LIVE at 8am March 8th. It's a raw feed as well. You'll hear mic checks and see people getting into position etc. pretty neat.

Please,puhleese,tell me you're joking and you are'nt really wanting to watch that crap. :)

Well for us that work in the industry,and on a film that might be receiving a award.It is interesting.

I can take it once a year.

:) CARE FOR DOGS is presenting a fundraising event on Monday March 8th starting at 6:30 at the Ratilanna Hotel where the

Academy Awards presentation will be shown on large screens in the garden area. There will be a dinner buffet, welcome drink and a variety of other movie related activities to make a full evening. This is an opportunity to view the event and help a good cause.

Contact me for more information. Thanks.

:D CARE FOR DOGS is presenting a fundraising event on Monday March 8th starting at 6:30 at the Ratilanna Hotel where the

Academy Awards presentation will be shown on large screens in the garden area. There will be a dinner buffet, welcome drink and a variety of other movie related activities to make a full evening. This is an opportunity to view the event and help a good cause.

Contact me for more information. Thanks.

Yeah, Care for Dogs! :DHere is a link to information on the event. I will be there, for sure! Erm, anyone else going to wear academy awards-style dresses? Cause I am - so there's a reason to show up right there, to see me looking totally ridiculous :)

-Melissa

Oh, I thought this was going to be a discussion on all those lovely young ladies in Pattaya bars who say " Hello, welcome handsome man!" :):D

I'm sorry but you must have heard them wrong, I'm sure they were saying 'ham som' man :D

Oh and by the way the link doesn't work

Edited by AndersSN

Watch the Academy Awards on a big screen

at the beautiful Rati Lanna Resort in Chiang Mai on Monday 8th March @ 18:30.

Welcome cocktails, soft drinks and buffet are included in the cost of the ticket @ 750 Baht, with all proceeds going to Care for Dogs Foundation, made possibly due to the tremendous generosity of the Rati Lanna Resort management.

There will be live music from our very own talented singers, Ana Gracey & Antima Khuttiwung as well as a raffle plus auctions, allowing participants to raise money for Care for Dogs Foundation.

Why don’t you come & join the party, buy your ticket now and see the Oscar presentation ceremony in style!

Ticket Sales:

• Rati Lanna Hotel, Changklan Road (053 999333)

• Hair Pro (Phone 053 400253), Huay Kaew Road + Kad Farang(Hang Dong)

• Via credit card / Paypal or bank transfer at Care For Dogs Web page

• We can even provide Ticket delivery for locations in Chiang Mai city

For further information about this Care for Dogs Foundation fund raising event, phone (English) 08 47 52 52 55, (Thai) 086 913 87 01, or email [email protected].