Scam In Progress?

glomp

:D tell her you will meet her in bkk airport get a flight number off the internet tell her you love her and tell her you dont no how to send money as there is no western union near your home to send it and your bank wont let you send money but you will look after her when you get there,let her travel to bkk and waist her time,and when she is in the airport as your flight is about to land in bkk call her mobile and tell her you very sorry but you missed the flight and will be there tomorrow same time and flight no, and you have nice present for her :) gold necklace :D try it

Like I've always said, if you met her in a tourist area, you will definitely get scammed.

Barry

What a load of rubbish. There are plenty of regular ladies working in hotels, shops, restaurants, real estate and other local businesses.

A friend just got this letter .. is it a scam too???

Dear Khun Mark,

I love you and I miss you too much much.

my friend Ning say you ugly falang look same same monkeyjim but I know you hansum man

I have problem

I write you before that buffalo me sick

Now it die Fall down and dead in middle rice field.

Bad fortune when it fall.. it fall on papa and break leg he three place

Now he not work

Brother me make stretcher bamboo he take from roof house

Roof come down and rain in house

He take papa to hospital motorcycle

Have big accident when he come home hit police car Police say brother me blame

Police say he pay big money.

not worry darling motorcycle OK but Police car bad broken

Bad luck make Mama heart problem.

Doctor say she must triple motor by-pass.

I no understand but brother say you understand.

You know darling I only work in bar and not go with man I wait for you come back.

but if you no help me I pum pum many many many many many farang and get pay bills money.

if you send money me before can buy medicine sick buffalo then

it no die

papa no break leg

house have roof

brother no ride into police car

Mama no heart broke

Please send me 200,000 baht for my bank.

Papa fix 10,000

roof fix 30,000,

police car fix 100,000,

mama fix broke heart 50,000.

I take off 2,000 baht for sell buffalo meat but me have to pay more hospital bill for 24 people have problem eat contaminated meat 12,000 baht.

I not know money England but my brother me say me it 66.2424 mid-market rate close of trading yesterday

This means you send me 10,000 your pound ro! ro!

I love you darling

Khun Tingtong

Dear Khun Mark,

my friend Ning say you ugly falang look same same monkeyjim but I know you hansum man

I have problem

Now it die Fall down and dead in middle rice field.

Bad fortune when it fall.. it fall on papa and break leg he three place

Now he not work

Brother me make stretcher bamboo he take from roof house

Roof come down and rain in house

He take papa to hospital motorcycle

Have big accident when he come home hit police car Police say brother me blame

Police say he pay big money.

not worry darling motorcycle OK but Police car bad broken

Bad luck make Mama heart problem.

Doctor say she must triple motor by-pass.

I no understand but brother say you understand.

You know darling I only work in bar and not go with man I wait for you come back.

but if you no help me I pum pum many many many many many farang and get pay bills money.

if you send money me before can buy medicine sick buffalo then

it no die

papa no break leg

house have roof

brother no ride into police car

Mama no heart broke

Please send me 200,000 baht for my bank.

Papa fix 10,000

roof fix 30,000,

police car fix 100,000,

mama fix broke heart 50,000.

I take off 2,000 baht for sell buffalo meat but me have to pay more hospital bill for 24 people have problem eat contaminated meat 12,000 baht.

I not know money England but my brother me say me it 66.2424 mid-market rate close of trading yesterday

This means you send me 10,000 your pound ro! ro!

I love you darling

Khun Tingtong

:D:)

Dear Khun Mark,

I have problem

<snip>

S'funny, I have 4 of those already. :)

as a very wise bangkok private detective once said if u feel that ur girl is cheating on u 9/10 ur right. Call it a male 6th sense if somethin smells fishy trust ur instinct ur probaly know the answer ur self deep down. plenty more fish in the sea m8

She's a liar and a bad one at that! She just sits in the same shop and tells you she's in a different city? Not too bright, that one. Dump her. Move on. There are plenty of other girls around who'll scam you much more professionally than that. When I get scammed, I want quality. I want to believe it, dam_n it! I want to wake up in my bed sunburned and covered in mosquito bites while it's floating down the klong at least 30km from where I live. And when I get back there, I want to find the entire house missing and a cop waiting there to arrest me for stealing it.

She's a liar and a bad one at that! She just sits in the same shop and tells you she's in a different city? Not too bright, that one. Dump her. Move on. There are plenty of other girls around who'll scam you much more professionally than that. When I get scammed, I want quality. I want to believe it, dam_n it! I want to wake up in my bed sunburned and covered in mosquito bites while it's floating down the klong at least 30km from where I live. And when I get back there, I want to find the entire house missing and a cop waiting there to arrest me for stealing it.

:)

Glomp. Why would she tell you she is in a different place? Purpose? And do NOT send money! Ask her which Tesco in Udon, we have two! Ask her address here. Did she say she comes from Udon and her family is here? Where? You can PM me the webaddress you have to the internet café.

Don't disagree with the diagnosis reached, but I am a bit disappointed with our collective detective work capabilities so far. With the extensive TV network, we should have been able to identify the internet cafe by now. Surely somebody must recognise it. It is probably on Samui.

Edited by citizen33

Just to add to the conversation, I will embarrassingly admit to being scammed by a much younger Thai woman. However, as the young woman in question had, and still has, the looks and other requisites to, if she were so inclined, fetch $500 per hour in Los Angeles, I appease myself by wondering who got the better of whom.

Just to add to the conversation, I will embarrassingly admit to being scammed by a much younger Thai woman. However, as the young woman in question had, and still has, the looks and other requisites to, if she were so inclined, fetch $500 per hour in Los Angeles, I appease myself by wondering who got the better of whom.

The best actresses come from Thailand, not Hollywood. :)

The best actresses come from Thailand, not Hollywood. :)

post-14874-1265713454_thumb.jpg

post-14874-1265713526_thumb.jpg