Scam In Progress?

glomp

Hello peeps.

I don't know if im being taken on a ride by a thai lady i have been talking to. We have met in person once

and since then been talking on skype. Now im having issues with the interior design of some thai internet shops.

Internet shop in koh samui, probably some part of lamai:

bild2.png

Now a picture taken yesterday supposedly in an internet shop close to tesco lotus in udon thani.

bild1.png

Notice the chairs, the painting and the walls.

Is there anyone in udon that recognises this internet shop close to tesco lotus?

My question is if i can get some solid facts on this. I don't wish to tell her to sod off because of some mistake.

I think i found the webpage to the internet shop and have sent them an email. But if the owners TGF sees the email

first we all know it will be "yes yes is here, i know her good girl 100%" :)

well..if you are already sending her money....why don't u just send her a laptop...and pay for her internet connection so she doesn't need to go to a freakin' internet cafe..... that way u can constantly keep tabs on her and see if she is in her room...or house or whatever...

My question is if i can get some solid facts on this. I don't wish to tell her to sod off because of some mistake.

I think i found the webpage to the internet shop and have sent them an email. But if the owners TGF sees the email

You already have your solid facts.

I guess in a sense i do. I'd just like to get some details so i can piece together when i SHOULD have seen it coming.

What's the question?

Is it: are both of these shots from the same internet shop?

Answer; of course they are.

Now if the lady in question told you that the first time she was in a net shop in Lamai & the 2nd in Issan, then the answer to the question: "Is she lying about it being 2 different shops?" Is yes :)

I guess in a sense i do. I'd just like to get some details so i can piece together when i SHOULD have seen it coming.

You GUESS in a sense? You KNOW.

troll.

"I'd just like to get some details so i can piece together when i SHOULD have seen it coming."

Errmmmm you never asked this in the first place.

Not in a single sense, in every sense, we should all be so lucky as to have such evidence, it's crystal!

But why dwell on trying to piece together all the events, only reason to do so is to try to outweigh the conclusive evidence you already have and that's not sensible. Best to dump asap and move on, as painful as it may seem.

Hi everyone,

Spot on everybody.

Ok matey if you really want to get shot off your money's i send you all our bank account details and then we are happy, and maybe we make you happy :) ,(After ten years you will thank me for this message)

Khirimat 4 :D:D:D:D

Hello,

Don't listen to that intoxecated tw.t.

Send her all the money she needs we need a new car and a couple of buffulo's, because the chickens died last week and grandpa is not feeling to good and also my kids need some new books and pens for school.

PS.can you send extra for the school fees next month.

WAKE UPPPPP

Khirimat 4 :):D:D:D

Hello Glomp,

Well done you have done what nearly most of the falangs have never done, WOKE UP.

But you can have such a good time here without getting involved and spending a lot of money.

PS. Go on my son.

Khirimat 4 :):D:D:D

Not the poor girls fault is it, she probably just forgot which boyfriend she was talking to, these farang all look the same.

She couldnt remember if she was talking to Tom, Dick or Harry, no wonder she got confused, maybe she thought you were someone else.

Understandable really.

Not the poor girls fault is it, she probably just forgot which boyfriend she was talking to, these farang all look the same.

She couldnt remember if she was talking to Tom, Dick or Harry, no wonder she got confused, maybe she thought you were someone else.

Understandable really.

Don't agree!!

You missed out glump's name, don't think he is a Tom, Dick or a Harry.... And you forgot to say "maybe she thought she was somewhere else"

apart from that you were spot on

:)

Nah, don't worry too much.

This is the default setup of 'Internet-in-a-Box' D.I.Y. Internet Cafe. They come in a standard 40ft. container, including all computers, screens, desks, chairs, and of course the gaudy picture and a bucket of off-white paint.

So all these shops all over Thailand look exactly the same.

It is also available as a new innovative REALLY 100% Turn-key project, which includes illegally imported Burmese or Cambodian staff in same container.

For more information:

www.internetcafeinabox.com

Nah, don't worry too much.

This is the default setup of 'Internet-in-a-Box' D.I.Y. Internet Cafe. They come in a standard 40ft. container, including all computers, screens, desks, chairs, and of course the gaudy picture and a bucket of off-white paint.

So all these shops all over Thailand look exactly the same.

It is also available as a new innovative REALLY 100% Turn-key project, which includes illegally imported Burmese or Cambodian staff in same container.

For more information:

www.internetcafeinabox.com

The link doesn't work mate but

your right!

started to see them here in bkk

:)

Understandable really.

Dick seems to be the favourite one!

What's the question?

Is it: are both of these shots from the same internet shop?

Answer; of course they are.

Now if the lady in question told you that the first time she was in a net shop in Lamai & the 2nd in Issan, then the answer to the question: "Is she lying about it being 2 different shops?" Is yes :D

Bingo! lol.

Honestly, she really has to be incredibly thick to not at least change internet shops. Does she really think people would be dumb enough to believe for a second that she might be telling the truth?! ..oh wait..yeh...Oops...sorry OP. :)

Seriously some of the guys should just cut to the chase and skip past the heartache and alcoholism and write a blank cheque, or transfer all their money, or have a random Thai girl named as the benefactor in their will, then just fling themselves out of a tall story balcony and be done with it.

Edited by eek