Condo Required

binnsy

Is that girl advertising her body or property? lol. I have heard some stories about that company recently If you can call it a company.

I do not know if these allegations are false or true but some ex customers have complained about being "cheated" when they used this service.

I personally find it amusing and bit sad how this girls strips down just to advertise those rooms. I guess the simple minded Braindead

Tourist would enjoy it though :)

Edited by jklkjlkjlkj

Is that girl advertising her body or property? lol. I have heard some stories about that company recently If you can call it a company.

I do not know if these allegations are false or true but some ex customers have complained about being "cheated" when they used this service.

I personally find it amusing and bit sad how this girls strips down just to advertise those rooms. I guess the simple minded Braindead

Tourist would enjoy it though :)

i have personally rented and never had any problems. This is personal experience not a story. The rooms were tastefully decorated the deposit was small and promptly refunded....

Well the person who told me has no reason to lie,and he told me of some other people who feel that they were cheated also ,obviously they could not cheat everyone or else they would not be able to have a buisness.

Something like fair properties.I am Happy that you had a good experience with them.

Yes it is all a bit strange. If i had people visiting me and they enquired about accomodation i would not advise them to look for anything on that website that is for sure.

The picture of the 3 girls in the shower is very interesting.If i need to see something like that i will go dowtown to A go go.

I don't think it is professional putting it on a website that is advertising property.

Each to there own though.

And yes Stu and Bobby are very nice guys who know what they are talking about.

Robert the owner of fair properties could learn somethong from them lol

Edited by jklkjlkjlkj

I will second that, Stu @ Jomtien propery is a very nice guy. Booby Brooks worked for Stu before setting up on his own

Whilst I wish him well, he's started at the worst time and his office is in a poor location. Any reason why he left Stu?

Bobby and Stu are still good friends. Dont worry about Bobby, if you know his track record you will know he is a very smart guy.

But yes i agree this is not the best time to open an office.

Sharecropper your Avatar is interesting by the way :)

Edited by jklkjlkjlkj

Bobby and Stu are still good friends. Dont worry about Bobby, if you know his track record you will know he is a very smart guy.

But yes i agree this is not the best time to open an office.

Sharecropper your Avatar is interesting by the way :)

It's aspirational, depicting a prime piece of Italian real estate - the Palazzo dei Priori built between 1293 and 1443 in Perugia, Umbria.

Thankyou, it draws me in for some reason. I am oddly fond of it i have to say

There is a link to Pattaya with it - in medieval times, they used to chuck offenders to their deaths out of the top windows, no doubt getting the standard "suicide" inquest result so loved by our own BIB.

it is amazing a nice website and the building names are incorrect.

In what way?? two condos in VT5 and two in VT2 ? so what is wrong?

they are vt5c vt5d and vt2a vt2b they have the letters incorrect .......... and if you are renting there is a big difference between 2a&2b also 5c&5d IMHO so it is important to know what you are renting

it is amazing a nice website and the building names are incorrect.

In what way?? two condos in VT5 and two in VT2 ? so what is wrong?

they are vt5c vt5d and vt2a vt2b they have the letters incorrect .......... and if you are renting there is a big difference between 2a&2b also 5c&5d IMHO so it is important to know what you are renting

It's a little confusing. The letters (A thru D) on the website are unrelated to the building numbers. They have 4 condos for rent and they simply labeled them A thru D.

they are vt5c vt5d and vt2a vt2b they have the letters incorrect .

Sorry you misread the website, the owner has two condos in VT5 and two condos in VT 2, he calls them Condo A,Condo B,Condo C,Condo D, Nothing to do with the building identity other than the VT numbers.

they are vt5c vt5d and vt2a vt2b they have the letters incorrect .

Sorry you misread the website, the owner has two condos in VT5 and two condos in VT 2, he calls them Condo A,Condo B,Condo C,Condo D, Nothing to do with the building identity other than the VT numbers.

Yeah but the owner forgot to put the room rate :)

Yeah but the owner forgot to put the room rate

???? The room rates are quite clear on the website below each room, unless of course you cannot read English.

Actually JohnC my English is pretty good, but not as good as Tik's :D - It's my eyesight that's getting worse. Still though - not a very user friendly website :)