Sound Terror In Bantai, Kp

05. feb. 2010 - Halfmoon Festival (all night long)

06. feb. 2010 - Ban Sabai (all day long)

07. feb. 2010 - Destination (all day and night)

08. feb. 2010 - Ban Sabai (all day long)

09. feb. 2010 - Shivamoon (all night long)

10. feb. 2010 - Ban Sabai (all day long)

11. feb. 2010 - Jungle Experience (all night long)

12. feb. 2010 - Ban Sabai (all day long)

14. feb. 2010 - Blackmoon Culture (all night long)

15. feb. 2010 - Ban Sabai (all day long)

... to be continued ...

I wonder when the villagers of Bantai, KP are getting their daily sleep?!

Anybody who cares???

strange that " party girl " complanes about party's

there is only one way to turn it down pay more money than the organsors are paying to close them down. u would need a local person run about for u though or iu will get ripped off.

un fortuatly u r right. a worthless pertisson few names on a bit of paper would just go in the bin unless they had a hite evalope underneath them

s pertisson few names on a bit of paper would just go in the bin unless they had a hite evalope underneath them

Translation please :D

I love BigC :)

Anyway, got loads of inlaws that live there and no, they are not happy. And yes, they petitioned the governor after petitioning the amphur. And no, nothing changed. TiT unfortunately.

s pertisson few names on a bit of paper would just go in the bin unless they had a hite evalope underneath them

Translation please :D

I love BigC :D

Anyway, got loads of inlaws that live there and no, they are not happy. And yes, they petitioned the governor after petitioning the amphur. And no, nothing changed. TiT unfortunately.

The only kind of "petitions" that work in that situation are the ones under the table. They have to be larger, of course, than the "petitions" from the party organizers. :)

there is only one way to turn it down pay more money than the organsors are paying to close them down. u would need a local person run about for u though or iu will get ripped off.

un fortuatly u r right. a worthless pertisson few names on a bit of paper would just go in the bin unless they had a hite evalope underneath them

sorry my spelling is a mixture of bad english , not using a spell checker and sometimes my key board freezes and i have to proper hit the keys to make them print. for some reason i have t restart then it goes back to normal. though it is annoying when a all i want to do i write sentence and it take 10 minutes. so i just wrrite what i can and hope it makes sense :D:)

Correction: Petitions with more than 100 signatures show that he was definitely not the only one.

why party girl not like to party. come on barbe lets go party

Well, like ibiza KPN is know to the world for a party island, so nobody that like to sleep will ever visit it (me too).

With all the logistic problem to move people there for parties i would have choosen the Donsak beach coast area, direct bus from bus station and surath thani airport.. :)

i do not think that Samui is gaining too much for hosting people for 2 days....

anyway it's too late, lake concrete on Samui, the paradise island is a concrete island and KPN is hel_l's island..... :D

Correction: Petitions with more than 100 signatures show that he was definitely not the only one.

Well, like ibiza KPN is know to the world for a party island, so nobody that like to sleep will ever visit it (me too).

With all the logistic problem to move people there for parties i would have choosen the Donsak beach coast area, direct bus from bus station and surath thani airport.. :)

anyway it's too late, lake concrete on Samui, the paradise island is a concrete island and KPN is hel_l's island..... :D

each to their own. somebody must be enjoying it because u cannot have party with out people. lots of people. Unfortunatly forangs are visitors. no matter how long we have been here. we have no rights. or less then the Thai people but there again from thai peoples point of view. this is where they are born. forangs can always go home if they not like. i understand from both sides of the coin. so either learn to exept and don't bother to complain or move on. U chose to live on business Islands like Samui and koh Phangyan then you have to expect these sortes of problems. if u want a nice quite lace with sun and deserted beaches then u have Don Sak. Khanom.

Is that you mashed on the chang again big guy. Quality

each to their own. somebody must be enjoying it because u cannot have party with out people. lots of people. Unfortunatly forangs are visitors. no matter how long we have been here. we have no rights. or less then the Thai people but there again from thai peoples point of view. this is where they are born. forangs can always go home if they not like. i understand from both sides of the coin. so either learn to exept and don't bother to complain or move on. U chose to live on business Islands like Samui and koh Phangyan then you have to expect these sortes of problems. if u want a nice quite lace with sun and deserted beaches then u have Don Sak. Khanom.

or you can come to Pattaya where to date i have not heard anything like the things you hear in Samui. why dont they go in doors and make all the noise they want.

He did start those petitions... Get your facts please!

Sorry, but you stated:

I would like to add that the -one and only- guy who asked openly for a bit of regulation, regarding these parties, is not living anymore -for safety reason- on the island. And he was a resident for more than fifteen years...

While he may have started the petitions that does not make him the only person to ask openly when villagers signed the petitions -- that does, in fact, make your statement incorrect.

As for farang can move, yes they can. But I guess so can the local villagers who have lived there for generations. I mean, why shouldn't they be forced to up sticks, sell their homes and lose their community so that a few people can have a party in an area that has always been residential?

He did start those petitions... Get your facts please!

Sorry, but you stated:

I would like to add that the -one and only- guy who asked openly for a bit of regulation, regarding these parties, is not living anymore -for safety reason- on the island. And he was a resident for more than fifteen years...

While he may have started the petitions that does not make him the only person to ask openly when villagers signed the petitions -- that does, in fact, make your statement incorrect.

As for farang can move, yes they can. But I guess so can the local villagers who have lived there for generations. I mean, why shouldn't they be forced to up sticks, sell their homes and lose their community so that a few people can have a party in an area that has always been residential?

i suppose normally when locals complain they can things done though. i dunno. each to their own good luck with this problem. good job Maggie Thatur is not in power or she would do a forklands Job