Welcome Back Peace Blondie!

Ulysses G.

Fair to middling. Walking with a walker

Is that a person who walks with you?! We will enjoy some ice cream on your behalf tomorrow evening at K. You Know Where's and expect to see you at your earliest convenience.

Very good wishes for an extremely speedy recovery from your friend who helps dogs and cats :)

I just noticed you're online PB and that's a good sign although you might still feel like a wet newspaper, overrun by a few cars....? :)

Take good care of yourself and listen to your body !

LaoPo

Just to let the forum know I popped over to see PB with a couple of his good neighbours this afternoon, and he appears to be doing incredibly well considering. I'm pretty sure that a positive attitude and determination to recover has a lot to do with it.

Anyway, just a quick update with some good and encouraging news. He's also surrounded by some caring neighbours which helps. Heck, I live in a city condo with hundreds of neighbours, yet I couldn't even tell you what the bloke next door looks like, let alone his name.

Whoever said that living out in the countryside is a lonely existence got that wrong :)

Aitch

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings Frank! I am so glad to see that you are on the path to recovery!

I have always treasured our friendship and time together in HH, and I think of you often. I still follow TV several times a week - always a lurker.

I updated today to post and let you know my thoughts are with you.

Sanuk, I hold that near and dear when I think of you. Water play in mangapoon infested waters, I'm sure you remember!

Do take care, and speedy recovery. Get back to safe and healthy swimming, walk as you've always done, love as is your nature, be strong, and hold on for dear life.

Accept the love, kindness, and attentions of your friends.

My healing and loving thoughts reach across the distance to you, get well, be well.

Suzanne

would anyone care to enlighten those outside the clique as to what happened to 'peaceblondie'? I know 'he' is a guy and I presume he is gay. I think he's probably Australian. I guess he's had a bad leg, but seeing as you guys have chosen to send all these good wishes publicly, maybe one of you would like to tell everyone else whats the matter with him!!!

PS: Peaceblondie, whatever's been the matter wiht you, I hope you are now on the mend!