Miscarriage Of Justice....

taxexile

If the Thai Legal system is as effective as Thai builders, then you know what to expect.

I think it all comes down to "sabai sabai" and the usual "lazyness" to do anything right

That policeman was probably too "lazy" to investigate further as he is not getting paid more for it. Why bother ? they are just silly farangs. He is not going to lose sleep over this, and not thinking too much about the consequences of his "lazy" mind and "sabai sabai" attitude to the investigation.

The legal system is not right for these reasons alone. As usual here, they have the right principles but terrible implementation. If the principles in place were to be respected then their Judicial system would work, but that would require "effort", and "work", something not always compatible with the "sabai" attitude.

A problem not specific to the Thai system for that matter, as some European countries have given up on their judicial system and are implementing "speedy" procedure to save time and money.

Edited by Butterfly

Its not sabai or lazyness its face and corruption, they worked hard to get the outcome that they wanted, this is why I would never build a business or buy a home in Thailand, the Thai's run the same risk o being scammed, framed etc by official powers and their consorts, so what chance does an un-connected foreigner have. My brother in law is a lawyer and his father a judge, but I have been let known that even they would be of limited value because they have to follow the 'rules' to and sticking up for a foreigner is not one of them

totally :D sorry...

sorry, something went wrong with my post. (wrong topic)

LaoPo

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic: nud_e Sunbathing

QUOTE(sriracha john @ 2006-01-26 16:09:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone have the GPS coordinates for either of these places?

:D

-----------------------------

:o:D:D

LaoPo

----------------------------------------------------------------------

wheeeee... thaivisa gets the better of all of us sometimes, LaoPo.... don't worry about it, "goede vriend" (see? I'm trying.... :D )

sorry to reprint your original post, but it was just too funny to let it slide...

Edited by sriracha john

For another laugh....

I'm sure someone will come along soon and complain about our spelling and tell us good doesn't have any e's.... and friend is spelled with an f and not a v.

:o

ok... now I'm really sorry for really going way off topic...

That's the end of it... We'll take it elsewheres...

"We return you now to your regularly scheduled programming."

Edited by sriracha john