Sattahip Navy Course

007cableguy

I think you are referring to Plutaluang Navy Golf Course, which i played today. It has showers, pro shop, coffee shop and restaurant. You can either walk the course or take a buggy. There are 4 x 9 hole courses, North, South, East & West. The North course has the 'signature hole' green with the lighthouse. I might be interested to join you if you need an extra player :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure he means the small Navy course on the way to Platualuang the big 4 x 9 hole course.

The small one has 9 holes, you can go round twice for about 450 baht, no buggies, have caddies, no clubhouse as such but ok for practice and a few testing holes.

Good for the money

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I reckon it's the one near the Bangna intersection. I learnt to play there, but it is a tight tricky course - almost killed a few people there in my early days. :D:)

No, it's definitely at the Sattahip end of Sukhumvit, at the lights where the 332 through to U-Tapao meets Sukhumvit.

• 1 month later...

the 9 hole course is about a km past bang sarae, look out for the GOLF 300m sign and turn into the navy area on the right at the next yellow/cream footbridge, at the gate just say golf, golf!. the car park is 100m up on the right. No real club house or changing/showers. Quite challenging for a beginner but more interesting than say Asia Hotel 9 hole. Par 72 if you go round twice at 6200m long. Go for it!