Crown Prince On Samui

Come to think of it, I doubt it. No one reported one motorcade or road closure.There is no Navy presence which is usually associated with such visit. No air force activity either.

"I asked friend of mine today about why so many police on the Island right now.

Told me "King son on Samui"."

To open the new court building ? That's why that section of the road was done 1st .

i think, he has much more important things to do than opening a new court in Samui

To open the new court building ? That's why that section of the road was done 1st .

thats a point whats happened to the road works. just suddenly stopped ! have they run out of money or are they bored and having a few months brake. come on now chop chop!!

Easiest way to tell is go look in the airport, the Thai Royal plan will be parked up in there if theres any of the family in town.

He must go there for various reasons, I walked past him browsing the shops along the shopping walkway at the airport last time I was there in January last year and the Royal plane was parked up when we boarded.

Martin

Come to think of it, I doubt it. No one reported one motorcade or road closure.There is no Navy presence which is usually associated with such visit. No air force activity either.

There has been at least 2 Navy vessels out of Nathon the last 3 or 4 days.

There is always navy vessels at Nathon, when not on duty. When members of the Royal Family are here, they are usually anchored outside their place of residence, with light display.

i think, he has much more important things to do than opening a new court in Samui

Read the latest copy of Samui-Phangan Real Estate page 148 and that is what is stated.

Read the latest copy of Samui-Phangan Real Estate page 148 and that is what is stated.

http://www.samui-phanganmagazine.com/island-life.html and click on Expo- The road to recovery