Anyone Bought On Nova Mirage, Wong Amat ?

• 2 weeks later...

I have an 88sqm corner unit in building B (currently rented out) which in my opinion has the best view of all the buildings from the 4th floor upwards. Nova generally build more cheaper affordable condo's and this makes them good investments in my opinion especially if you look at the crazy prices per SQM of condo's over the road from the project. Yes Wongamat is getting overcrowded but with the new Central Wongamat beach hotel, the Cove, Northpoint and other completed luxury developments this is a very nice area of Pattaya although it needs more amenities. Don't be surprised if a lot of those new planned developmments never get off the ground if the current financial situation persists. If you get a high floor at a decent price then go for it in my opinion...at least you are buying into a completed project rather than take a risky off-plan purchase.

I have an 88sqm corner unit in building B (currently rented out) which in my opinion has the best view of all the buildings from the 4th floor upwards. Nova generally build more cheaper affordable condo's and this makes them good investments in my opinion especially if you look at the crazy prices per SQM of condo's over the road from the project. Yes Wongamat is getting overcrowded but with the new Central Wongamat beach hotel, the Cove, Northpoint and other completed luxury developments this is a very nice area of Pattaya although it needs more amenities. Don't be surprised if a lot of those new planned developmments never get off the ground if the current financial situation persists. If you get a high floor at a decent price then go for it in my opinion...at least you are buying into a completed project rather than take a risky off-plan purchase.
Hi eltelboy, you bought a 88sqm corner unit and rented it out. Are you kind enough to share how did you managed to secure a loan from the Thai banks?

Currently I'm looking for ways to get a loan in my name (Farang) from the Thai bank for real estate investment in Thailand. Hope you can shed some light here. Would greatly appreciate it

Edited by xm911e3

Hi eltelboy, you bought a 88sqm corner unit and rented it out. Are you kind enough to share how did you managed to secure a loan from the Thai banks?

Currently I'm looking for ways to get a loan in my name (Farang) from the Thai bank for real estate investment in Thailand. Hope you can shed some light here. Would greatly appreciate it

Well 'xm911e3' Well I will give you, you are consistant. The answer to your question is you can't unless you have a work permit or resident- good luck on the condo purchase BTW.

Edited by pkrv

Yes PKRV is right, it is very difficult for a foreigner to secure a loan. Usually it is new projects that are promoting/desperate to move a few units that might offer some sort of financial assistance and you can see these advertised in the local real estate mags.