I Have A Great Vid But I Have Privacy Concerns

sokal

I have a really funny vid of this Thai girl flipping out while we where driving through traffic in BKK, she doesn't know that I am taping her. You can hardly see her face but still, if you knew her you might be able to ID her. She gets really pissed at me, its funny. She was cheating on another guy while she was with me so maybe its fair game.

Should i post it or not ? Like I said, its hard to see her face most of the time. I just don't know how other people deal with this issue.

Ok I got it, thanks for the PM sokal.

Here is your vid:

lol Just kidding.

Since you all wanted angry Thai lady (or ladyboy) vids....

Or is this her?

My personal favorite, highlighting the uselessness of the Thai police. They actually stand by and let the girls?ladyboys? fight as the crowd cheers.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

Here is your vid:

lol Just kidding.

Or is this her?

My personal favorite, highlighting the uselessness of the Thai police. They actually stand by and let the girls?ladyboys? fight as the crowd cheers.

LOL! the guy that sits of the girl to shut her up. that is funny shit. I guess i will post that vid soon

Sokal, I see you started another thread with the video, so I have embedded it here:

I like when she starts swearing at the other cars.

I have a friend who because of his home life growing up for a long time was only attracted to crazy, unstable Thai girls like what appears to be your ex here, sokal. Eventually he got his internal barometer fixed and met a nice girl. I do miss the days when he would have women chasing him around the house with a broken bottle and he having to hold her back with a broom. No I don't actually.

I see one ounce of irational behavior like this in a Thai girl and I'm so gone. hel_l hath no fury like a (Thai) girl scorned. (Or a Thai girl when she perceives an imaginary injustice of some kind/feels she has lost face because her mothers brothers uncle thought he saw you talking to another girl once.....blah blah blah....)

Edited by ScubaBuddha

• 3 weeks later...

Man why would even sit there and listen to this bi*ch?

You are being walked on - get rid of her & find another, pronto.

Here is your vid:

lol Just kidding.

Or is this her?

LOL! the guy that sits of the girl to shut her up. that is funny shit. I guess i will post that vid soon

• 2 weeks later...

Woh, i think posting that vid is out of Iine. Sure she fIips out, but you videoed her at a vunerabIe time, and without her permission, then you post for aII to see. I personaIIy hate to cuss, but who knows why this Iady fIipped out, and how uncommon it is for her to do that. If anything it seems to me she is trying to restrain herseIf quite a bit. The person videoing is acting hoIier than thou imo. PeopIe DO Iose their cooI from time to time. We aII do embarressing things from time to time, and humiIiate ourseIves. Its bad enough to feeI that way without having it videoed and the worId shown. That was obviousIy an intimate conversation at a time of extreme upset with someone she trusted. She was wrong for Iosing her temper, but you were wrong for videoing it and posting it for the worId to see (and yes, you can obviousIy see her face etc).

Woh, i think posting that vid is out of Iine. Sure she fIips out, but you videoed her at a vunerabIe time, and without her permission, then you post for aII to see. I personaIIy hate to cuss, but who knows why this Iady fIipped out, and how uncommon it is for her to do that. If anything it seems to me she is trying to restrain herseIf quite a bit. The person videoing is acting hoIier than thou imo. PeopIe DO Iose their cooI from time to time. We aII do embarressing things from time to time, and humiIiate ourseIves. Its bad enough to feeI that way without having it videoed and the worId shown. That was obviousIy an intimate conversation at a time of extreme upset with someone she trusted. She was wrong for Iosing her temper, but you were wrong for videoing it and posting it for the worId to see (and yes, you can obviousIy see her face etc).

It was not an intimate conversation, atleast I didnt think so. I would not have posted the video if this was a girlfriend or anything, obviously this could happen in serious relationships and it would not be funny. This was just a lady I knew for a week or so, she was crazy and I thought it was funny. I knew I was kinda in the wrong for posting the video but what is she doing hanging around with guys like me ? She owned her own business and has inheritance money and goes sleeping around with young guys.

It was not an intimate conversation, atleast I didnt think so. I would not have posted the video if this was a girlfriend or anything, obviously this could happen in serious relationships and it would not be funny. This was just a lady I knew for a week or so, she was crazy and I thought it was funny. I knew I was kinda in the wrong for posting the video but what is she doing hanging around with guys like me ? She owned her own business and has inheritance money and goes sleeping around with young guys.

You do have a very high opinion of yourself,the whole paragraph sucks of the BIG I AM!