Thai To Uk Plug Adaptor

Foxman888

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can buy plug adaptors for electrical items i sell to the UK? I usually go to Amorn Electronic on the moat but they are shut for refurbishment until the middle of March, i have tried their other 2 stores at Carrefour and Big C but they don't seem to stock them. :)

Thanks

Your other option is to cut off the Thai plug. cut back the wires and solder the ends ready for the buyer to connect a UK standard plug. It is what my friend was doing and never had a complaint. It takes a minute to do and looks professional. Simply add " Standard UK plug required " :)

Your other option is to cut off the Thai plug. cut back the wires and solder the ends ready for the buyer to connect a UK standard plug. It is what my friend was doing and never had a complaint. It takes a minute to do and looks professional. Simply add " Standard UK plug required " :)

I believe it is illegal to sell any electrical appliance in the EEC without the correct country plug or adaptor

I believe it is illegal to sell any electrical appliance in the EEC without the correct country plug or adaptor

That would make sense; he is however not selling anything.

Also in the UK they're easy to get; they're the same ones that convert from North American plugs, so no shortage in demand or availability.