Slow Internet, But Only On Ebay!

MaiDong

over the last week I've had really slow internet, but only on ebay! And only when trying to access my active listings, have any other ebay users found this recently? Relatives in Spain and the UK haven't had any problems so it may be my pc/connection but it's odd how it's only trying to access that page!

Any ideas?

Some more info would be nice? eg. Which ISP.

I'm guessing you are using True, and an alternative DNS (such as OpenDNS), swap it to the True DNS and you should not have any problems.

Alternatively you can use a VPN proxy and access your sites fine.

This is due to True filtering and blocking other DNS servers and forcing the users to change to the True DNS servers....

Problem sorted, for some reson firefox had changed my proxy settings to Auto-detect when it should have been No proxy or Manual, I spoke with a True rep and they trouble-shooted the problem.

Thanks for your suggestions anyhow :)

Problem sorted, for some reson firefox had changed my proxy settings to Auto-detect when it should have been No proxy or Manual, I spoke with a True rep and they trouble-shooted the problem.

That believe me will not be the end of your problems!

True and Ebay do not mix. In fact True and a lot of things do not mix.

Would be interesting to know the real reason!

Well it's still working fine after the proxy issue was sorted, and in fact I've never had any other problems with ebay after using True for 4 out of the last 6 years

Well it's still working fine after the proxy issue was sorted, and in fact I've never had any other problems with ebay after using True for 4 out of the last 6 years

I've used Ebay for 5 years in a variety of suburbs in BKK on a whoe host of computers. The main problem is that the sell your item form won't upload and you lose your work. Other than that it's just very 'glitchy'.

But if you have some DNS settings, well don't be shy on my account!- let us know! and we'll give them a whirl.

Thanks for your suggestions anyhow :D

I've used Ebay for 5 years in a variety of suburbs in BKK on a whoe host of computers. The main problem is that the sell your item form won't upload and you lose your work. Other than that it's just very 'glitchy'.

But if you have some DNS settings, well don't be shy on my account!- let us know! and we'll give them a whirl.

Oh dear! looks like those magic numbers will prove as elusive than the winning lotto numbers. What a <deleted> letdown! :)