Group Piano (keyboard) Lessons - Thai Or English

sailaway2000

There's a Thai guy who plays in Wang Tan restaurant who teaches during the day... called Mr Bon

I'll try and get his details for you this evening.

David

You could ask at the Yamaha piano store. Is is located on the south inside moat road (running east), west of Chiangmai Gate and not too far east of the psychiatric hospital and the Chinese embassy. If you see that major intersection on the south side of the moat on the road running west, it is approximately right across the moat.

There is a music school behind Central/Kad Suan Goaw named Sanita or something like that. Lots of kids learn piano there. Cost is about 330 baht per hour I think and they sell lessons four at a time.

I wouldn't suggest group lessons. It's might be a bit hard for her to learn that way at first.

PM me if you need more info. I have their phone number around here somewhere, or I could find out the name of the soi.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Could you tell me which shop this is in on ga suan gel 3rd floor or which side it is on that floor? I want to take piano lessons also... thanks

There is a music school behind Central/Kad Suan Goaw named Sanita or something like that. Lots of kids learn piano there. Cost is about 330 baht per hour I think and they sell lessons four at a time.

I wouldn't suggest group lessons. It's might be a bit hard for her to learn that way at first.

PM me if you need more info. I have their phone number around here somewhere, or I could find out the name of the soi.

I've taken lessons at Opal Studio which is just north of Chiang Mai Gate about 1 1/2 blocks on the west side of the street. Opal ("O") is Thai but speaks fluent English, having studied in Australia. If I remember correctly he charges 1500 baht for 4 1-hour lessons. He does give lessons to children also. You can call him at 086-511-4887. Wikimapia link

Hi,

Could you tell me which shop this is in on ga suan gel 3rd floor or which side it is on that floor? I want to take piano lessons also... thanks

From kad suan kaew Bangkok Bank entrance, take the escalator up to floor 3. It is on the same side as Central Department store. I think the name of the shop is called Amadeus Music. It has a glass windows and doors and pianos are on display. Go towards the back to the desk to talk to staff.

From kad suan kaew Bangkok Bank entrance, take the escalator up to floor 3. It is on the same side as Central Department store. I think the name of the shop is called Amadeus Music. It has a glass windows and doors and pianos are on display. Go towards the back to the desk to talk to staff.

Just to confirm your thought about the name,Yes, It is called Amadeus Music.