Laos National Getting 1 Year Visa

Ok a simple question which will probably not produce a simple answer. My girlfriend is from Laos and we have been living together for over a year here in Thailand. This has been achieved on tourist visa's for her and a non-b visa and work permit for me. Is there any way of being able to get a 1 year visa for her and if so what are my options?

Thanks in advace.

The same visa rule apply to her as to you. if you marry her she could become our dependend. Right now she needs her own reason to stay, like studying. Could be Thai or English or wathever, as long as the course is recognised and is for at least 4 hours a week on avarage.

Why such hassle !!!

If you have a Laotian gf why not live in Laos which is much better then Thailand, and via the right person you can get a one year Lao business visa (yellow booklet, without ANY further requirements, 300-400USD) / yearly extension 150USD / eventual workpermit (blue booklet, without ANY further requirements, another 300USD) Travel in and out is free, no need no 'multiple entry stamp' scam etc.

Think twice before investing time and money in Tld.