Where To Buy A Used Yamaha 2009 Elegance Saddle

GungaDin

Good questions, I'd like to know where the wrecked bikes go too.

Anyway you can call Red Baron

I went out there with "pampal" over the weekend and they have a massive warehouse of motorcycle parts.

Maybe they can source a seat for you since they obviously know where to get wrecked bikes.

Just go to Yamaha. A new one will not break the bank or just find one of the many places that re cover the old ones. Even cheaper.

Hi Dunc,

do you have any addresses of those guys?

I have only one so far, from Tony.

I don't live in BKK so I don't know the bike scene.... last weeks taxi adventure to 3 shops, was the first time I'd been into BKK since early October.

Just go to Yamaha. A new one will not break the bank or just find one of the many places that re cover the old ones. Even cheaper.

Hi Dunc,

do you have any addresses of those guys?

I have only one so far, from Tony.

I don't live in BKK so I don't know the bike scene.... last weeks taxi adventure to 3 shops, was the first time I'd been into BKK since early October.

I bet a new seat from Yamaha will cost less than 1000 Baht... :)

I know a few 'Thai' saddle boys who can re-do your saddle in less time then you can buy a new one. For standard bikes like a Yamaha Nouvo they have already precut available and its on your old saddle including the selected padding before you can count your money... :):D :D

I know a few 'Thai' saddle boys who can re-do your saddle in less time then you can buy a new one. For standard bikes like a Yamaha Nouvo they have already precut available and its on your old saddle including the selected padding before you can count your money... :D :D :D

Ok , thanks, please PM me with their addresses.

Cheers :)

You find several saddle boys on Sutthisarn Road, the section between Phahon Yothin and Rangsit Road... Somewhere in the middle around Soi Intramara 13..or 15... Several shops... select the once who know the Yamaha Nouvou, otherwise you can get some less quality work.

Hi.

Agree with that - you can have a seat re-done, including softer or harder cushioning, different cushioning shape, all colours and styles.... and it cost a few hundred Baht at most, usually done in two hours or less.

I had three seats done so far, one of them carrying my @ss around Bangkok since over 54,000 kilometers and it is still like it was on the first day, top quality material and workmanship, for 250 Baht. Simple black and "original style".

Best regards.....

Thanh

Got both my CBR seats done at Aek Na Thong Ratchada soi 7 (Soi Na Thong) by the exit to Robinsons. It's quite famous amongst the boy racers and cost 350 Baht for the 2 seats which they re-covered. The standard auto seats were the same price I think and they had loads hanging up but you can also get custom material/colours etc done.

Put some pics up in the CBR thread.

Edited by withnail

• 4 weeks later...