Help ! Need Info Fast

karateka

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totster i really do hope you was not being Rude with ( FO ) as Karate as gave me respect for myself and others so i really do hope not as there was no need for that ..

Just because they don't pick up the phone would not mean they are in hospital she texts and i called her twice ,, No baby was planned for we was just not useing anything .

Sorry Mate. The first girl I hooked up with in LOS told me that one too. That and "I lost my phone." Its not the goin to Pattaya you should worry about. Its the previous falangs she knows of that will be coming back into Thailand that you should be concerned with. Sorry to be harsh, but I've been there and done that. Not fun.

You're gonna need her thai i/d card and/or have a thai speak and spell her name (in thai) for what ever hospital you try to call.

A quick Google of Nonthaburi hospitals and an equally quick perusal of the Nonthaburi City Guide yielded this information;

There are many good hospitals in Nonthaburi offering excellent patient care and services. Royal Irrigation Hospital features modern facilities plus very comfortable patient units. Bamrasnaradoon Hospital is well known for its reliable and quality emergency service area. Kasemrad Rattanathibes Hospital and Parkredvejakarn Hospital are two of the top hospitals in the province with state-of-the-art diagnostics and well-trained medical professionals and staff. Pranangklao Hospital and Mahnam Hospital at Pak Kret are also long-standing health establishments in the area. People from different districts come to these hospitals depending on their location or case.

That's 6 hospitals in the greater Nonthaburi area. You could run up quite a bill calling them from the UK. Of course that is IF you can speak thai. Most smaller hospitals speak less than clear or cohesive engrish, in fact you'd get better engrish in a bar beer.

I mean, really, come on man; either she's actually in the hospital, or she's not :D . There's not a lot you can do about it (other than cut off any monthly support immediately :) ).

This hasta go down as one of the weirdest thai visa threads I've read (and I've read a few). .. :D

Good Luck

No i am not out to worry about it that much just need to be 100% sure before i tell her where to get off, But life is far to short to worry LOL i just don't want to tell her to go if she was telling the truth ...

I see where you're coming from. You probably have a good heart and are a very trusting person, but you have to be real with yourself. Think about it. When I was taken, I kept believing that everything was ok also, until I met the person that she was f'n. BAM!! Oh, it hurt. But then I moved on and saw the other girls that Thailand has to offer. Ones that you actually have to pursue and date before they sleep with you. Listen, there are a lot of girls in Thailand. A LOT! So spare yourself the stress, do yourself a favor, and do what you need to do. Do you really want to be with a person you have to worry about?

You say your girls friends are trying to persuade her to go Pattaya ? Friends can be very hard to refuse especially if she is an older friend , telling her of the vast amounts of money to be earned and sanook to be had .

I think if you have doubts then you already know, :D , If you have the funds and the time then just pay her a surprize visit , other than that there are firms out there who can investigate for you , Good Luck . :)

Never know, she could be laid-up. Call those hospitals and say 'pheuan (name) yu nan mai?' :D

Oh that's great "jackr" and how does someone actually say those phonemic transliterations or what is known as 'karaoke' in “real thai” and with the correct tones so the average thai might have a clue what you're saying? Is it 'Phuean', 'Phuan', or 'Phun' or yet some other incarnation of thai spelled in engrish? Is the tone, high, low, rising, falling, left, or right? OMFG! :)

You have over 4500 posts and you post a B/S message like that? :D

The mind wobbles. .. really it does. ... :D

To the O/P: Give it a rest for a few days, and see if she calls you. Believe me ALL mobile phones work in EVERY hospital in Thailand. Wait it out, chill man :D and see what happens.