Nuovo

Pattel

Does anybody know of a Sevice facility where they will service a Nuovo acording to the specification in the Service Manual. Most places seem to think that a sevice on it only means changing the oil.

I dont have a Service Manual so I cant point out what I want. So I need a place where they speak enough English to understand.

I am situated in Pattaya and obviously I dont want to go to far to get the work done.

EHHHHH Yamaha might just know :D Also depending on the mileage that is all that might need doing. If you change the oil and filter every 5000 kms a new sparkplug and the gear oil every 10,000kms you should have no problems. The drive belts should not need looking at for a long time. The other things done in the service you can easily do. Give all the nuts a check. adjust the play in the rear brake cable and a general check over. :)

Best Yamaha Shop I know of is at Teprasit Rd. going from Jomtien to Sukhumvit on the lest side. Its on the last third of the Road. They just renovated the Shop and it looks now very nice and new. Its the second Yamaha Shop going up, so you should find it easy. They do have a nice showroom and on the right of the Building the Maintenance Part.

I advice you to search a Manual online from Yamaha in the west. Maybe from a older 125ccm Scooter, it will give you at least some Idea what they have to do.

I went before to Watchara (big Yamaha Dealer here) and all they did was change Oil. My Nuovo got his first adjusting of Carb and new Spark Plug from the Shop above. Even without me asking, the Mechanic there asked with help of one of the Girls working there if he should change Spark Plug and Air Filter (another first with 25000 klicks.

I, after reading your comments took my bike to the shop you recommended. The service was good , they understood what I wanted and I rode away afterwards a happy man. I just want to say thank you to CHdiver for helping me and I would recommend this Mityon franchise to anyone. And as I live in a Soi of off Teprasit Road it was just round the corner as well.

Best Yamaha Shop I know of is at Teprasit Rd. going from Jomtien to Sukhumvit on the lest side. Its on the last third of the Road. They just renovated the Shop and it looks now very nice and new. Its the second Yamaha Shop going up, so you should find it easy. They do have a nice showroom and on the right of the Building the Maintenance Part.

I advice you to search a Manual online from Yamaha in the west. Maybe from a older 125ccm Scooter, it will give you at least some Idea what they have to do.

I went before to Watchara (big Yamaha Dealer here) and all they did was change Oil. My Nuovo got his first adjusting of Carb and new Spark Plug from the Shop above. Even without me asking, the Mechanic there asked with help of one of the Girls working there if he should change Spark Plug and Air Filter (another first with 25000 klicks.

Edited by Pattel