Multi Non O Visa On Grounds Of Marriage

Hi folks

all u guyst hat have been vientiane, can you advise me please?

I was planning a trip to kl to get a 1 year multi o visa, i live near chaitaphum so vientiane would be a better option, but heard they do not issue multi o's? only single or as you know state double entrys?

Has anyone tryed to get a 1 year o visa.

sorry guys i get easily confused!!!

They have issued two entry tourist visas - not non immigrant. They are not likely to issue more than a single entry non immigrant O visa - but if you intend to extend your stay on a yearly basis that may be all that you need.

For multi entry only KL seems to issue routinely now and they would like to see 100k or more in a bank account (although may issue without first time).

They have issued two entry tourist visas - not non immigrant. They are not likely to issue more than a single entry non immigrant O visa - but if you intend to extend your stay on a yearly basis that may be all that you need.

For multi entry only KL seems to issue routinely now and they would like to see 100k or more in a bank account (although may issue without first time).

Thanks topburi for the advise.

I dont understand the extension rules? Are you saying i can get a single entry non o for how long 60 or 90 days? After that i can extend it for how long and where do i have to go? i am on a 60 day extension from khon kaen, but dont know what happens next?

Thank you and everyone for your help and patience, i hope later i can repay it to someone else!!

You would require 400k in a bank account two months or employment/income at 40k per month to extend for marriage on a yearly basis at your local immigration office.

A single entry non immigrant O visa provides a stay of 90 days.