Where Is The New Location Of Buonissimo ?

ManilaLover

hahac.gif

Its the 1001 Highway to Mae Jo and Prao. Doi Saket is on the 118. The 1001 comes off the supper highway just north of the 118 and supper highway inter section

Yes I know, but that road does not start 'just north of the super highway' but at Sansai market outside the 2nd ringroad,

what ??? I just mention there are two totally different '1001s' HAHAHAHA, but the right one that's the one that goes to Maejo.... lol

Any idea ??

hahac.gif
Its the 1001 Highway to Mae Jo and Prao. Doi Saket is on the 118. The 1001 comes off the supper highway just north of the 118 and supper highway inter section

Yes I know, but that road does not start 'just north of the super highway' but at Sansai market outside the 2nd ringroad,

what ??? I just mention there are two totally different '1001s' HAHAHAHA, but the right one that's the one that goes to Maejo.... lol

Any idea ??

The 1001 on the right is a bypass that connects to the main 1001 on the left. it connects at Mae Jo U. The 1001 on the left is the only road known as the Mae Jo Highway . You will find in Thailand that roads or highways that are numbered will normally have a second road in the area with the same number, these are bypass roads but their highway signs or maps do not state this so it can be confusing.

Edited by gotlost

1001q.gif

The 1001 on the right is a bypass that connects to the main 1001 on the left. it connects at Mae Jo U. The 1001 on the left is the only road known as the Mae Jo Highway . You will find in Thailand that roads or highways that are numbered will normally have a second road in the area with the same number, these are bypass roads but their highway signs or maps do not state this so it can be confusing.

AHHH.... another thing only a Thai can understand.... two totally different roads that are actually the same :):D:D

add: so where is Buonissimo ??????????????

Edited by ManilaLover

BTW, now I see the connection between your name and your knowledge ! :D:)

BTW, now I see the connection between your name and your knowledge ! :D:)

I definitely thank you. :D

I am almost sure this( Mae Jo-Phrao ) is their previous location, before the riverside location. The new location, I haven't been there yet and I am not sure if it is open already, should be somewhere around the new Mc Donalds ( at the Imm hotel ).

capture1159.png

Forget all the 1001 stuff - that's years out of date.

His website still shows a pre-previous address ?? :)

It seems he does not runs a restaurant anymore, just the shop, following a collegue of him.

Ps, I'm only interested in the shop btw to buy a trainload of sausage and cheese.

Edited by ManilaLover