What Part Of The World Do You Come From Where You Walk In The Middle Of The Road?

Tokay

riding around pattaya on my bike I find it is mostly people of Indian Nationality that seem to mostly do this, I have airhorns on my bike and it's quite funny to see them jump a foot in the air when i give them a blast lol

Walking in the road is one thing but then they glare at me with dirty looks as I drive by as if I have no right to drive my car on the road. I have noticed a large number of Indians doing this but also plenty of other nationalities as well.

My car runs very quietly and I now get my kicks by driving right up to them and giving them a blast on the horn. Yes they do jump and give me even dirtier looks. I swear I can get my car within a few inches of them without them even realizing I'm there. Totally oblivious to the great danger they are in.

a mirror slap works well........... have perfected the art - drive past slowly with the mirror slapping their arm - guaranteed to get them walking on the side walk again. Agree, it seems to be the trend that in Thailand its ok to walk in the middle of the Soi.

Walking in the road is one thing but then they glare at me with dirty looks as I drive by as if I have no right to drive my car on the road. I have noticed a large number of Indians doing this but also plenty of other nationalities as well.

My car runs very quietly and I now get my kicks by driving right up to them and giving them a blast on the horn. Yes they do jump and give me even dirtier looks. I swear I can get my car within a few inches of them without them even realizing I'm there. Totally oblivious to the great danger they are in.

You should install a little camera in your car, drive around and scare the poo out of them. Post it on youtube, I bet it would be a hoot.