A Bit Much And Over The Top

Gonzo the Face

This morning, on Internet " The Nation" , the first thing that pops up is a photo headline banner of Mr. Thaksin on the ground in praying position with forehead on the ground, with the Nation Headline stating " I Want to Come Home to Die".

Now I do not know if these are Mr. Thaksins words or as I suspect , the Nation paraphrasing Thaksins statement about not coming home as bones and ashes.

With that headline I personally find that photo disgusting, and sensationalist. The particular of the timing re tomorrows date, strikes me as black, sensationalist journalism on what seems to me to be a once very good newspaper that is now in decline.

Again I, personally find it in very bad taste

Just my one mans opinion

If he wants to come home to die I'm certain there's more than a few people who would like to accommodate him on that issue... sooner rather than later. I frankly don't see Thaksin as being much different than any other politician... in ANY country. The only difference is Thaksin started out WITH HIS OWN MONEY. He was already rich before he went into politics... to further his own wealth and power.