Any Condo Complex Where (big) Dogs Are Allowed?

I have a large 3 story Townhouse with large front patio and keep 5 medium and small dogs there but total size does not equal 80 kgs.and it is for rent and would allow a dog like that. There is a large field across the drive from the unit if it needs room to run, Neighbor has a large friendly dog about that size, yours must be friendly for the neighborhood. PM me for details.

How big is big?

Tosa Inu 80 KG :)

Doubt such a large dog will be happy and healthy being confined in a condo unit. More suitable in a landed property with a garden.

A dog is not like some humans who will be unhappy if they have to live in a condo because they prefer a villa.

A dog don't see the difference between a condo or a house they are not materialistic, yes a garden is nice to play, but a condo owner can go to a park or to the beach with his dog?

Besides that a Tosa Inu don't have enough of a garden, they need the street to train their condition and muscles.

Maybe you can explain why a large dog can not be healthy if he's living/sleeping in a condo?

I would prefer to have a house but if I had to choose between a rent house or a condo with foreign ownership then i would choose the condo.

Besides that a Tosa Inu don't have enough of a garden, they need the street to train their condition and muscles.

Maybe you can explain why a large dog can not be healthy if he's living/sleeping in a condo?

I would prefer to have a house but if I had to choose between a rent house or a condo with foreign ownership then i would choose the condo.

Have you stayed in a 45 sqm 2-bedroom condo unit with 2 other persons?

It is both in the mind, and restrictive movements of the body.

Yes, a large dog needs its exercises - owner on a bicycle with the dog running beside. This is ideal if the owner has time to 'walk' his dog daily. If not, a garden that provides a world of scents and sunshine is needed for a large dog to remain sane.

Yes, a large dog needs its exercises - owner on a bicycle with the dog running beside. This is ideal if the owner has time to 'walk' his dog daily. If not, a garden that provides a world of scents and sunshine is needed for a large dog to remain sane.

I have lived in a 1 bedroom apartment with more then 2 persons, in many countries it's normal.

I don't agree that 45 sqm are restrictive movements of the body.

A owner needs time to walk his dog daily, I agree.

condo thread turning into a dog thread? ok I m in.

My rottweiler would much prefere to live on the balcony of a 32 sqm studio with me, rather than having a 2 rai garden for himself. He needs to do his tasks, play our games and exercise with me. Then he s happy beeing anywhere I am

condo thread turning into a dog thread? ok I m in.

My rottweiler would much prefere to live on the balcony of a 32 sqm studio with me, rather than having a 2 rai garden for himself. He needs to do his tasks, play our games and exercise with me. Then he s happy beeing anywhere I am

yeah a dog loves more to be with his boss then to be alone in a garden :)