Which Camera?

Penangkaki

• 2 weeks later...
Photozone also made a recent review on the 7D in comparison with the D300s and the Pentax K-7

And it is here

Actually photozone only compare a couple of the base statistics of the 7D, D300s & the K7. They havent actually extensively tested the cameras against each other. Photozone hasnt even tested the D300s and they simply say that the 7D is the best camera they've tested in this class.

The test The vulcan put on was interesting.

I have the D300s and we are very happy with it so far......but as you know we are far from experts in the field :) .

I have the D300s and we are very happy with it so far

Actually I do not really think there is much difference in between these 2 cameras.

Besides the number of pixels and your religion, Nikon or Canon? :)

Edited by eurasianthai

I have the D300s and we are very happy with it so far .

All these new temptations after the anguish you put in to your decision.

Not fair, is it. :D

Actually, I appreciate what you are say, but thank crikey I didnt have these newer options to consider....it took me long enough anyway.

Having said all of that, all these Cameras are way above my ability, although the gf is progressing really well, she told me the other day she hopes she gets good enough to be able to progress to the Nikon D3X.. :D:) and I told her, I hope her next boyfriend has plenty of money :D:D .

don't write her off just yet mate, if she progresses to the D3X she may well be able to make some decent coin with her shots :D

Now your talkin brother, now ur talkin.

Anyway, its been a great thing in our lives, photography, we both enjoy it & I actually get enjoyment out of her taking the shots and me helping by hunting them out....and Im still really impressed with the camera & thats all that really matters, doesnt it.

I must admit, its an expensive hobbie, we already got our eyes on some other bits & the costs just keep stacking up.....but then again anything decent in life you normally have to pay for. I'd hate to add the total up Ive spent on Motorcycles, cars and surfboards. :)