My Tgf Needs A Job!

BOOKEMDANO

Dear members

I previously wrote here about a year ago in the hope that someone could give my girlfriend a break and offer her a 'regular' paying job. Unfortunatley, she was let down by one TV member and has struggled to secure anything full-time since.

She is university educated with a good/fair command of the English language; both written and spoken. She majored in mass communication from Bangkok and is 26 years of age. For the most part her background has been in IT, working for a graphic design company. Computer literate, she drew and designed maps for the government for a number of years. She still does this freelance however, the work is somewhat spasmodic.

Currently, she is working towards passing the IELTS exam which 'should' attract more job offers in the future such as the hotel industry, although her passion is to teach kindergarten in the future.

She has a great personality and is very hard working, motivated to achieve something on her own merits, she just needs someone to give her a break.

If you have any need for an educated, hard working, English speaking Thai within your business or company - all jobs considered - please dont hesitate to PM me.

Regards

Daniel :)

Thanks for the info

That would be a great opportunity for her; get paid and see the world. As a matter of fact my Ex-tgf qualified as an air hostess with Oman air on the same merits and got posted out to Oman flying to London, Mumbai, Munich, and Paris, great for her, sucked for me, hence the "Ex" factor.

However, I cannot deny her the chance based on my own selfishness and needs to keep her here; if this is what she wants to do then I will support her 100%.

I'll be sure to pass this message on to her

Thanks again

There was a job in BKK post the other day for Air hostesses for Eva air wanting that sort of education, she must be above 160cm tall though.