Buriram Pea

binnsy

Have been onto he web site but as I do not read Thai I am at a complete loss,I would like to join but it asks for you id card number but I do not have one.

I think that they are at home today but it could be tomorrow against Muang Thong United and would like to go along does anyone no if its today?

According to that they have a friendly against MTUFC today and another game, against BKK Glass, on Friday March 5th.

Their first TPL match is on 13th March away against Police United. The first home match is on the 20th against Osotspa.

We (Chonburi) are due there on the 26th June.

Hope that helps.

Edited by SriRachaShark

According to that they have a friendly against MTUFC today and another game, against BKK Glass, on Friday March 5th.

Their first TPL match is on 13th March away against Police United. The first home match is on the 20th against Osotspa.

Hope that helps.

Well they lost 2-1 with the winner coming in the 92 minute A good game a full house but is it the norm to not let you take water inside the ground as it was hot to say the least.I think that they play Pattaya on April 23rd which is handy because i have a trip planned to go to Pattaya on the 22nd so maybe i will take in the game Does anyone no whree Pattaya Utd play?

Hope that helps.

Well they lost 2-1 with the winner coming in the 92 minute A good game a full house but is it the norm to not let you take water inside the ground as it was hot to say the least.I think that they play Pattaya on April 23rd which is handy because i have a trip planned to go to Pattaya on the 22nd so maybe i will take in the game Does anyone no whree Pattaya Utd play?

The water business has been an issue since trouble at the PEA v Chonburi match last season. We haven't (officially) been allowed to take bottled water into Chonburi home games since but have been able to buy it inside the stadium in flimsy plastic cups. What you experienced on Saturday is probably also as a result of the incidents last weekend.

P*ttaya Un*ted have been playing at Nong Prue, which is on the outskirts of the city, but they are building a new stadium in a more central location. I'm not sure whether or not it will be ready in time for the new season.

Hope that helps.