Good Travel Agent In Pattaya

bunta71

Hate to ask such a stupid question,but have come up with zero results using TV search engine which sucks so badly...always. Tried searching for travel agent and travel agency= zero results and tired of this useless method but did try. So since moving here from Chiang Mai have never needed a travel agent here but looking now. Chiang Mai had a scammer agency named Mau Travel Angency so asking for a reliable honest one here in Pattaya. Wife and daughter off to the P.I. for a month :D:):D:D

Massic Travel, 2nd Road next to Grand Sole Hotel works for me.
I think massic travel is something to do the ex pat club. Went the on a recommendation from them. to get an airline ticket. Yes very efficient but bloody pricy. Fished around and saved over 6000bt. Same flight.

Malhotra

I think massic travel is something to do the ex pat club. Went the on a recommendation from them. to get an airline ticket. Yes very efficient but bloody pricy. Fished around and saved over 6000bt. Same flight.

Malhotra "Pattaya Mail" empires brother.......

So where did you go fishing to save the 6000??????? :)

So where did you go fishing to save the 6000??????? :)

The air line shop. Up soi diana from 2 road. Right at cross road's 200mt on left. Part of small hotel lobby. Hope this help's.

Are you looking for an agency or an agent? There are significant differences. I prefer a person who will problem solve a travel question or issue. There are not many of these individuals around. I know of one who works at Sea Land Air travel across from Pizza Hut off Beach Rd. I cannot recommend the agency itself however because my attempts with the others have been ordinary at best. Unfortunately I do not know the woman's name but she has been there for at least 7 years and is quite competent. She is the brightest bulb on the tree and if you are not adept at seeing the brightest light, you may have trouble finding her. The office only has two or three agents present at any one time. You can give her a brief summary of what you want, go have lunch and when you return, she will have everything you need researched to the best price and connections. She knows how much time is needed between connecting flights and does not cut it so close that you are worried but not too long either. She is smart enough to consider alternative options such as entering Europe in different countries when the exact country is not convenient for whatever reasons. She is a Thai who actually paid attention during geography classes. She thinks in the abstract and she may be one of a handful in Pattaya if not all of Thailand that can do that. I have used her for travel all over Asia, the US and Europe.

Edited by Pakboong

i was shopping for cheap fares

after my purchase at all seasons i found a place on soi lenkee that quoted me a significantly lower fare

(perhaps too good to be true)

its been around a few years and had a sign that said cheap tickets or cheap travel out front

they also had 5 baht a page computer printer, cheapest i have seen

not sure if they are still there

my guess is yes and worth looking into for bargains

hope this helps someone

Lee Tour on Soi Post Office. I am not living in Thailand now but have used them for over 10 years and always use them for gf's flights etc. Many friends also use them ...trust me they are honest and always give reasonable price. Ask for Sue ...she is an older lady who speaks great english and very friendly.

For real good deal air tickets,,, look for an agency in Bangkok. Generally cheaper than Pattaya and few phone calls and a ATM transaction is all you need to get a good deal on ticket.

Edited by VTSVIEW

• 13 years later...