Stopping A Thai Prosituted From Going To America

benlee53

:D I want to stop a thai prositude from going to america :o .she was my wife no paper then she found new b/f :D from america now have baby and wants to go to america.She has a sister there thats already 8 month over her visa .what can i do to stop her before its too late.if i go to us embassy can i do this discretly? :D:D

:D I want to stop a thai prositude from going to america :o .she was my wife no paper then she found new b/f  :D from america now have baby and wants to go to america.She has a sister there thats already 8 month over her visa .what can i do to stop her before its too late.if i go to us embassy can i do this discretly? :D  :D

You can get over it for a start.....you are no longer with her....you have no right to interfere in her life....she has started a new life....you should too.

:D

:D I want to stop a thai prositude from going to america :o .she was my wife no paper then she found new b/f  :D from america now have baby and wants to go to america.She has a sister there thats already 8 month over her visa .what can i do to stop her before its too late.if i go to us embassy can i do this discretly? :D  :D

Do you still have the ownership papers on her??? :D I can see why she wants to get far away from you!

Edited by wimpy