Disability - Worst Case Insurance !

vertigo4u

I am German, living in Thailand!

I got informed, that no Insurance in Germany will cover any Case of a potential Disability - as long I live not in the EU

I am asking here, if anybody knows an Insurance, who covers the Costs of a kinf df "Worst Case" Disability?

Thanks in Advance for any Idea or Suggestion

Depending on ones age, the answer is 'yes'. Please contact Thai Visa Brokers for information

You know, I've got no problem with a sponsor fishing for customers in these forums, but may I make a suggestion? Instead of swinging a gaff hook into the gills of the first fish that breaks water, why not throw a little chum in the water. By that I mean you have an opportunity to educate the readership more widely and may gain in fact a larger number of customers. Instead you appear predatory by separating the questioner from the rest of the herd (yeah I know it's mixed metaphors) at the earliest opportunity. No one learns anything. Tell us what the parameters for receiving this type of insurance are, here in the forum why don'tcha?

So a real question

multiple sclerosis, if you have a visa for a retired person, coming to live in Thailand, what will happen, with the insurance ?

If the person decides to stay forever in Thailand what insurance will cover her ???

Any ideas ????

So a real question

multiple sclerosis, if you have a visa for a retired person, coming to live in Thailand, what will happen, with the insurance ?

If the person decides to stay forever in Thailand what insurance will cover her ???

Any ideas ????

I do know it

CEF caisse francaise etrangere 201 Euro for 3 month each 3 month's

So a real question

Any ideas ????

Most thai insurance companies that I know about, will not cover pre-existing causes or sicknesses. Or they might and pay a part of the cost if anything happens. You need to contact a broker or two to find out what possibilities you have with different companies.

Depending on ones age, the answer is 'yes'. Please contact Thai Visa Brokers for information

You know, I've got no problem with a sponsor fishing for customers in these forums, but may I make a suggestion? Instead of swinging a gaff hook into the gills of the first fish that breaks water, why not throw a little chum in the water. By that I mean you have an opportunity to educate the readership more widely and may gain in fact a larger number of customers. Instead you appear predatory by separating the questioner from the rest of the herd (yeah I know it's mixed metaphors) at the earliest opportunity. No one learns anything. Tell us what the parameters for receiving this type of insurance are, here in the forum why don'tcha?

So right on with that observation.

My problem with farang doing business in Thailand for me has been

the way it is done.

In the three years here, and being 63+ and in business before myself

I never have experienced Real Estate and Insurance Brokers to the extent they

are here.

I have purchased a Condo recently and thank God it worked out

without a broker, or lawyer.

Risky possbily but trying for three years to deal

with these brokers, I am not saying all,

just my experience withe the dozen or more

have been very troublesome and felt allot of laziness and callousness.

For instance one Realestate broker accused me of being selfish

for making an offer on the Condo because she felt it was too low and would not

even ask the owner. I just couldn't believe it.

Another broker felt I was too choosey.

Another would not even return my calls even though she had many ads in

Craigsliste. Same with the Disability and home owners insurance. No call backs

or offer to meet or help with the applications.

It seems allot of people are just working as brokers and looking for the easiest and softest way

to make a baht. Not all, maybe not the majority but for me and my experience this has been with

so many brokers and forget about the legal profession trying to get an answer at their prices

I risk losing all I guess but as of now I have my disability policy, my condo, and all without these guys.

One broker for insurance was very helpful sending me many different policies in the email, deciphering them

was hard and choosing was hard but eventually he said I should stick with Bupa Platinum and I had made

my decision correctly now that was a type of broker I think was right on.

Good luck to those that have had better experience with brokers of any kind or any

sales people here in LOS. A day at a time.

Sorry it has taken time for us to get back to you on this – had problems with the server.

You are asking for the ‘parameters’ for insurance to cover quote :

"Worst Case" Disability which one would take as including Loss of life, dismemberment, loss of sight or total permanent disability? But also includes Total temporary disability payment (a weekly benefit…max. 52 weeks.)

As was posted initially the ‘parameters’ are simply age (and to a certain extent ones job). The coverage is available up to the age of 80 (if started before the age of 75)

Sorry it has taken time for us to get back to you on this – had problems with the server.

You are asking for the 'parameters' for insurance to cover quote :

"Worst Case" Disability which one would take as including Loss of life, dismemberment, loss of sight or total permanent disability? But also includes Total temporary disability payment (a weekly benefit…max. 52 weeks.)

As was posted initially the 'parameters' are simply age (and to a certain extent ones job). The coverage is available up to the age of 80 (if started before the age of 75)

my girlfriend will stay in France so the theme is not valid anymore for me