Leaving "it" To The Kids ?

talking point in the bar i was in tonight

" Leave IT to the kids / put IT in your kids name "

how dose this law work ...... or not .

i dont understand the "put it in the kids name" phrase used so much in this forum.

is it like the trustee thing you see on TV ( America) ? .....

..... I'm English , I'm pretty sure if i owed half of wales ( or a few rai in esran ) my mother / Guardian would do everything possible to make IT "there's"

revenant of the circumstances .....how dose this law work

when can the Sprout claim what you left em ( if the mother has not had it first )( can they do this ? borrow against your kids name , knowing the kid is worth a few quid)

a bit drunk , just been discussing this with a few pals , and none off us knew the answer......

"a bit drunk"

Thank goodness - I was beginning to wonder about the public school system in Jolly Old.

Frequently, a misguided farang wants to make sure that "his" home does not land in the hands of an ex-wife...now, that's planning ahead.

While placing the homestead in the names of his/their children might assure the passage of the home deed from him to them, I'm sure that it will not provide for domestic tranquility. Unfortunately, the farangs do not realize that the minor children are under the sway of their mother, and his plans are kaput, even before they are put on paper,