Scooter Advice

Can anyone help?

I'm looking for a cheap(ish) runaround for myself and my girl. We're looking for an automatic scooter. I quite fancy a Honda Click, but my friend said to go for the Airblade, he said it's far better.

Is there much difference between the Click & Airblade?

Can anyone recommend a cheap scooper? What about the Yamaha models?

What about 2nd hand? How are the engines? Are they generally bullet-proof? I heard they come with a 3-year warranty, is this true? So if I bought a one year old 2nd hand scooter, would it still have 2 years warranty left?

Ver.

Forget about a warranty. I am not saying it is impossible to get anything, but do not put your hopes on it, especially if you buy second hand.

Hondas last a long time. There is nothing wrong with buying a Honda anything second -hand. You can get a remarkable discount if you buy a bike a year or two old.

Yamahas age more quickly than do Hondas.

HOw much do you weigh? It would be better to get a larger auto than a click if you weigh a lot.

There is a new HOnda Wave 110 Automatic with a new kind of automatic transmission. Worth talking a look at.

Forget about a warranty. I am not saying it is impossible to get anything, but do not put your hopes on it, especially if you buy second hand.

Hondas last a long time. There is nothing wrong with buying a Honda anything second -hand. You can get a remarkable discount if you buy a bike a year or two old.

Yamahas age more quickly than do Hondas.

HOw much do you weigh? It would be better to get a larger auto than a click if you weigh a lot.

There is a new HOnda Wave 110 Automatic with a new kind of automatic transmission. Worth talking a look at.

The Honda automatics (Click and Airblade) both use the same 110 cc engine and transmission. The only noticeable difference is that the Click has only one rear shock and the Airblade has 2. I suspect that the Airblade is also a bit heavier. Both are very good around town transportation. Many people like the Yamaha Elegance, which is a 135 cc automatic with a bit more "push" and a bit higher price. Also, a good choice.