Illegally Working Here

Maybe you have too much time on your hands and just need to do something. Do you have any hobbies?

That is the problem, after some months i'm bored to death doing nothing (when the sun it's out it's impossible to stay outside anyway, i never recolled a winter so hot in Samui...) and finding a GF not working on a bar seems very difficult on this island.

bognor regis has a cooler climate than samui, and i dont think every lass from bognor works in a bar. downside is ,that sand on the beach is a bit coarse. and motorcycle rent is slightly more expensive.

no visa runs though :D

Went on a stag doo there once. What a shit3ole. :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe you have too much time on your hands and just need to do something. Do you have any hobbies?

That is the problem, after some months i'm bored to death doing nothing (when the sun it's out it's impossible to stay outside anyway, i never recolled a winter so hot in Samui...) and finding a GF not working on a bar seems very difficult on this island.

its not difficult just have to gve them more time. anyway allot of people get hit worse with non bar girls because they are uder the illusion that there new ladies do not have the same goals

ozzieovaseas

Not that im into buddhism and kharma and all that, but one thing that life has taught me is IF you invite evil through your own intentions and try to direct your evil deeds into other peoples lives then that evil energy will be attracted to you in kind.

Is bringing an illegal activity to the attention of law enforcement "evil"?

I agree that I would not go out of my way to hunt illegal aliens down; but I can see if I had a business that was in direct competition with a person who was conducting similar operations illegally, I would feel obligated to turn in that person.

ozzieovaseas
Not that im into buddhism and kharma and all that, but one thing that life has taught me is IF you invite evil through your own intentions and try to direct your evil deeds into other peoples lives then that evil energy will be attracted to you in kind.

I agree that I would not go out of my way to hunt illegal aliens down; but I can see if I had a business that was in direct competition with a person who was conducting similar operations illegally, I would feel obligated to turn in that person.

i am not alloud to let u winde me up or i might get barred again. though would you dob yourself in if u accidently woked illegally. or for example u were doing some charity work then a few weeks later u found out that u were oing it illegally would you turn your self in. would u grass yourself up if u went the wrong way down the 1 way street. lets face it everyone brakes a laaw at sometime in their life. sometimes without even knowing. so would u grass yourself up. what good for the goose is good for the gander

ozzieovaseas

You would feel obligated would you :)

ozzieovaseas

wow u r the man. u should call your self charles bronson ! i can't let u get to me. or i am digging my wn grave. arhhhh!!!!! u annoy me. people like u make my thai visa life short. errrrrrrr. have to bite my tongue. ouch !. yes i love it. i love biting my tongue. i am ok now.

ozzieovaseas

wow u r the man. u should call your self charles bronson ! i can't let u get to me. or i am digging my wn grave. arhhhh!!!!! u annoy me. people like u make my thai visa life short. errrrrrrr. have to bite my tongue. ouch !. yes i love it. i love biting my tongue. i am ok now.

.....and no one upsets Big C on the Samui forum :)

ozzieovaseas

.....and no one upsets Big C on the Samui forum :)

yep i don't call myself big c for nothing. the C has a greater meaning :D