Anyone Know In Pattaya Area Leather Couch Re-upholstery

Beardog

I went to Steven Ocho's display at Carrefore thinking I would buy a nice leather couch with 2 recliners built in & have the company re-upholster the older sofa that is ultra comfy with the same leather fabric & the sales girls were not at all helpful. All they wanted to do is sell me 2 couches or to reupholster mine for 5000+baht more than I originally paid for it. I know there must be a shop that does leather re upholstery.

Has anyone a clue who can do. Greatly appreciated.

Barry

An on-line search indicates that B&B Furniture on Theppasit reupholsters furniture (don't know specifically about leather). I think they are on south side of Theppasit near intersection with Soi 17.

to re-upholster a couch, in leather will definitely cost you much more than 5,000 Baht

reupholster mine for 5000+baht more than I originally paid for it

It can not be in leather then.....trust me on that !

It appears that you still are misreading the OP. He is saying that if he originally paid 50,000 baht for the couch, they NOW want him to pay 55,000 baht to reupholster it (5,000 baht more than what he paid).

Not 100% sure about this but there is a shop on Thepprasit road where i recently had my motorbike seat re-upholstered in leather and i'm sure they had three piece suites and sofas stripped down ready for re-upholstering.

Turn into Thepprasit road from the Sukhumvit road traffic lights at the Tesco/Lotus junction and the shops on your left before you get to the Thepprasit night market area.

I had a sofa repaired and re-upholstered at a shop on Thepprasit Rd good work and good price.

They are a small shop situated as you travel from Thappraya Rd heading towards Sukumvit about 200mts on the right next door to a furniture making shop.

They always have sofas in and around the entrance so you can't miss them.

Thanks a lot guys! I love Pattaya everyone is always so helpful as we all know it is tough finding services if you don't know where to look. I have seen upholstery shops on Sukumvit but wasn't sure on which ones did sofas. It looks like this will be easier than trying to get a company to match up the leather & repair the sofa I have & just buy a second one close to the same color. Thanks again

Barry

• 3 months later...