Laser Tooth Whitening

daveb1

Dave,

The wife had it done last time we were there. There is a little Dentist Surgery on the North Side of Dolphin Roundabout. Can't remember the price but it was not expensive and worked very well. I am going to go next time we visit.

Cheers

Dave,

The wife had it done last time we were there. There is a little Dentist Surgery on the North Side of Dolphin Roundabout. Can't remember the price but it was not expensive and worked very well. I am going to go next time we visit.

Cheers

Thanks mate!

Dont think it hurts they put some paste on your teeth and shine a low power laser on them which reacts with the bleach that makes your teeth white i think it costs around £180 in Thailand but about £500-£600 in the UK so its a good deal! Want to get mine done when I am back over in a couple of months.

An English girl I met had it done here in Pattaya at a clinic near the Big C, she was really pleased with the results, but probably more the price, because the same procedure in the U.K. is 500 pounds, yet only 200 pounds here in Pattaya.

Unfortunately I did not know the colour of her teeth before treatment, but to be honest afterwards they just looked normal, not shockingly good. I wonder if it is all worthwhile.

After all, food and coffee etc. will stain the teeth quickly, so you might be back to square 1 again. I think it is only for the wealthy or the fashion models etc.

I bet that tooth cleaning powder works nearly as well with a bit of elbow grease. But I shall keep an open mind, and watch this post carefully......

I had is done at Bangkok Smile in Chitlom.

Bloody hurt to buggery, both during and for 24 hours after.

It felt like someone had wired my teeth to the mains.

Looked good though.

It lasts as long as you want - keep off the coffee etc.

If your teeth are even the slightest bit sensitive, it's none too pleasant! Really cold water or hot coffee give your teeth that little "zing"? Imagine having a LASER beamed onto them for about 30 seconds each...nothing too bad, and I think a lot of it was mental (like most pain I guess, I was probably telling myself it was worse than it really was). I'd squirm and the dentist would keep telling me "I can stop, but they won't be white!" so I trudged on...like the above post says, the next day or two will leave your teeth super-sensitive to temperatures, but it's really nothing too bad at all. I wasn't too impressed with the results though...my teeth were basically okay to begin with and I guess I expected them to be glow-in-the-dark white afterward...to be honest, couldn't tell a thing (nor could anyone else). They do tell you they get whiter the next day, which is indeed true...mine got a bit better...but wasn't worth my 13,000B.

Just my experience...pain and results will of course vary from person to person! Give it a go!